News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The "I am so f***ing nervous" topic

Started by SlowPokemon, December 10, 2011, 12:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I won't be able to buy kid icarus until next thirsday :(
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pit0010

poor u guys! but because my tue is over..WOO! GAMING TIME!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MasterProX

Going to San Francisco from next Thursday until Sunday.  (It's a field trip for my first period orchestra class.)

:-\

Pit0010

Quote from: MasterProX on April 13, 2012, 09:34:41 PMGoing to San Francisco from next Thursday until Sunday.  (It's a field trip for my first period orchestra class.)

:-\

orchestra class!? ohhh! good luck!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

wariopiano

FSM-Reapr

Biggest gig I've ever done will come on the 13th.

*insert Jamaha's signature here*

Fleetstar The Flygon

I'm playing at my aunt's wedding this afternoon. I'm nervous, but bananas should help. :3

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on July 28, 2012, 01:36:54 PMI'm playing at my aunt's wedding this afternoon. I'm nervous, but bananas should help. :3
Good luck!

...bananas?...

FSM-Reapr

fabbemannen

My team was in the finals of a curling-contest a couple of years ago. I thought it was extra funny since everyone else was so nervous while I almost fell asleep. They thought I couldn't get nervous at all D:

Which is a lie, I can't handle cameras D:

Zunawe

AP summer homework and I really don't want to do it, but I have two weeks. Physics lesson, annotate essays and a book, math stuff, etc. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things