News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The "I am so f***ing nervous" topic

Started by SlowPokemon, December 10, 2011, 12:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Write here if you are nervous about something in your life.

Tonight I'm going to a party for the first time.

I'm irrationally terrified of social situations aaaaaaa
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Advice: Bring a friend who is equally nerdy as you and describe the surrounding events in terms of a Pokémon battle.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Everyone there is prolly gonna be nerdy, I'm just nervous anyway
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

If the conversation is slow, meander on over to the food table. You'll always find someone you can comment on the food with ;)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on December 10, 2011, 01:32:36 PMIf the conversation is slow, meander on over to the food table. You'll always find someone you can comment on the food with ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdTQa6W1ggk Slightly NSFW if you don't like the F-word

Cobraroll

Two exams (infrastructure and chemistry) next week. Another one (Calculus) the week after.

Christmas mood: On hold.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 10, 2011, 12:19:10 PMWrite here if you are nervous about something in your life.

Tonight I'm going to a party for the first time.

I'm irrationally terrified of social situations aaaaaaa
Sounds like somebody needs alcohol... xD haha just kidding^^. Relax and try not to attract negative attention. Just be calm and cool and people will like you.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Now that I think about it, I have hosted a few parties before...star/lunar eclipse parties. >__> I just told the story of "Columbus and how he used a lunar eclipse to scare the crap out of the Indians" several times. People are actually impressed by nerd things sometimes, so don't panic XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

I would go to those :D  Watching eclipses is great.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Olimar12345

Student composers concert tomorrow. My clarinet quartet canceled two weeks ago, so I hastily wrote an unaccompanied bass trombone solo to play instead. Only just finished it and practicing as much as I can(which still isn't enough, shits hard!). PLUS an hour before the concert I have to play an audition, consisting of 3 solo pieces memorized, and a few random scales(any mode). Yeah, I'm pretty fucked. Oh yeah, on my way to play a concert now. Hope I can get enough practice in today, considering I still have to work a seven hour shift after this. Ugh...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bump. I have a world war 2 speech in front of my whole grade tomorrow.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Same here. Gah, school in general is making my stomach turn...