News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXIII: Manhunt

Started by Mashi, December 02, 2011, 08:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human

1. Wrydryn
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. davy
5. blueflower999
6. Jub3r7

It is now Night 1.  Night 1 ends December 4th at 9PM EST/ 8 PM CST/ 7PM MST / 6 PM PST.

1 Phantom = +.01 votes    2 Phantoms = +1.01 votes     3 Phantoms = Death

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

master_gamer38

As a point to make now, you should clarify what you count phantoms as Mashi. Also, what time zone you are going by, just for standarization. :P
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dude

Quote from: master_gamer38 on December 03, 2011, 05:15:34 PMAlso, what time zone you are going by, just for standarization. :P
Probably EST because he's in NY, right?

Mashi

Pffft, MG, everyone  currently playing should be adjusted to my hosting policies by now!
But fiiiiiiiiine.

Jub3r7

A game with only six people in it. :O

No but really, don't get any phantoms. With our number of players so limited, a multitude of phantoms would screw us over.
There's a chance that we'll make a mistake, but we'll be able to get back up again as long as we don't have the inactivity of ourselves and/or others weighing us down.

In the last game, I procrastinated on voting anyone until the end of the phase....
If you do this, we can't look at your opinion to see if you make a good point or if you need to be corrected.

To sum it up, don't be inactive, unless your purpose is to hinder our progress of identifying the wolf.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Speaking of Phantoms; although I'm aware that I've frequently inculcated that it's better to make a vote than a safety, it's still better to safety than to not vote at all.  If you're having trouble choosing a Player for a vote, then feel free to safety.  The reason I always discouraged safeties before was because I was afraid that Players would safety and express never ending ambivalence towards voting for Players.  This doesn't seem to be the case (Hopefully!) though, so again, if you feel the need to safety, go ahead and do so!

Mashi

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human

1. Wrydryn
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. davy
5. blueflower999
6. Jub3r7

Night 1 has ended.  blueflower999 has been wolfed!  It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends December 6th (Tuesday) at 9PM EST/ 8 PM CST/ 7PM MST / 6 PM PST.

1 Phantom = +.01 votes    2 Phantoms = +1.01 votes     3 Phantoms = Death

SuperFireKirby

Bleflower has been killed.

Some possibilities:
1. Wolf is a new to forum or game and does not know BF(to my knowledge) isn't a very experienced player and wolfs him instead of a greater threat(liek Jub or Wry). This would most liekly be Davy seeing as he has only played(once again to my knowledge) one game on NSM.

2. Player trying to inactive the what ever it's called rule.(the one where experienced player not getting wolfed=experienced player is wolf). Most likely, this mindset would come from a veteran.

3. The ''eeny meeny miney mo'' effect. No reason behind wolfing.

4. Mashi is the wolf.

Number 4 is most liekly the correct speculation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

im totes not a wuff superfirekirby dont give it away!!!!!!!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 04, 2011, 07:17:07 PM2. Player trying to inactive the what ever it's called rule.(the one where experienced player not getting wolfed=experienced player is wolf). Most likely, this mindset would come from a veteran.
manti rule in which experienced players are wolfed first, and are suspected of being a wolf if they aren't wolfed?
How does this apply?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Well bye, everyone. Have fun with the rest of your game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

Sorry I haven't done anything yet, I haven't been on the past few days and just saw this, glad I made it in time before I got a phantom.

Dude

Safety on Rye Wry

Also, I kinda wanted to see how blueflower would play this game... Maybe next time.