News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XXIII: Manhunt

Started by Mashi, December 02, 2011, 08:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 04, 2011, 07:30:39 PMmanti rule in which experienced players are wolfed first, and are suspected of being a wolf if they aren't wolfed?
How does this apply?

If the wolf has an understanding of the game then they're most likely to wolf the more experienced players. However if the experienced players don't get wolfed then they're more likely to be a wolf since they obviously cannot be wolfed if they are the wolf.

Although in turn if said experienced players are clever then they can use the rule to their advantage by obvious reasons.

In case I can't make it for a vote, safety on Davy

Dude safety'd on me :(

Also to point out, SFK did point out the rule. Not sure if this is for public knowledge or to steer us into thinking backwards.

davy

The wolf killed blueflower? Why the heck would he do that? None of the remaining players is such a noob to do that. The only clear reason I could think of is that he would make it seem the wolf is a total noob so that everyone thinks I am the wolf.

Anyway, we just have to lynch days, so we don't want to lose any humans unnecessary. So I'll sugest that anyone writes down any defense they got.

If I would be a wolf I wouldn't been able to wolf last day because I was celebrating Sinterklaas. I noticed this game that day, but I wasn't able to do anything. Of course, it's all up to you if you believe me.

Following my theory that the wolf wants to make it seem he's a noob I'm voting for SFK. After blueflower was killed he was the first to state the wolf would be a noob.

If you wonder why I vote so early, that's because if I vote tomorrow nobody will be able to convince me otherwise thanks to the difference in time (which was the reason I was lynched last game).

And in case you wonder, I won't be in Chat today, because it's pretty late in the Netherlands so I'm going to sleep.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: davy on December 05, 2011, 01:22:39 PMFollowing my theory that the wolf wants to make it seem he's a noob I'm voting for SFK. After blueflower was killed he was the first to state the wolf would be a noob.

To address this concern, I was only making clear POSSIBLE situations. I never said that any of them were correct or accurate. The main idea was to create some conversation, which it seems to have done fairly well.

Also, just for future reference, you're not a noob in TWG Davy, correct? I'm am unaware of your previous experience(besides the last TWG, obviously)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Safety on Dude for now.

I have my suspicions but not enough evidence to support them yet; I'll list them here now just to get the conversation going.
1. Davy's post seemed overdramatic, as if he targeted blueflower just so that he could claim that someone was trying to frame him.
2. Dude had a grudge against raymond (Not surprisingly) and blueflower is associated with raymond; this might be nothing, but then his first reaction to blueflower's wolfing after the night phase was this:
Quote from: Dude on December 05, 2011, 01:15:39 PMAlso, I kinda wanted to see how blueflower would play this game... Maybe next time.
Discuss??!!!!

SFK has provided various possibilities for blueflower's wolfing while wry has attempted to analyze SFK's reasoning behind this; there's not much reason to suspect them yet.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on December 05, 2011, 01:21:58 PMDude safety'd on me :(
I sowwy, I still wuv you though.

And I've been ok with Blueflower for a while now, I just like to mess with him every now and then.

davy

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 05, 2011, 04:11:02 PMTo address this concern, I was only making clear POSSIBLE situations. I never said that any of them were correct or accurate. The main idea was to create some conversation, which it seems to have done fairly well.

Also, just for future reference, you're not a noob in TWG Davy, correct? I'm am unaware of your previous experience(besides the last TWG, obviously)

I am aware that you could be just a human trying to help (which you really do if you are a human) but at the moment I created my post the only lead I had was the one I made at that moment.

This is my seccond TWG on a forum. I played it 4 times before in real life.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 05, 2011, 07:50:20 PMSafety on Dude for now.

I have my suspicions but not enough evidence to support them yet; I'll list them here now just to get the conversation going.
1. Davy's post seemed overdramatic, as if he targeted blueflower just so that he could claim that someone was trying to frame him.
2. Dude had a grudge against raymond (Not surprisingly) and blueflower is associated with raymond; this might be nothing, but then his first reaction to blueflower's wolfing after the night phase was this: Discuss??!!!!

SFK has provided various possibilities for blueflower's wolfing while wry has attempted to analyze SFK's reasoning behind this; there's not much reason to suspect them yet.

1. That would be really clever of me (I hadn't thought of that yet), but also a little tricky, because if I was a wolf I would try not to make me look suspecious by posting such a larg post.
And my post seemed overdramatic because we lost the last game due to a very low activity, and just what SFK tries to do I tried to create some conversation so that we have some leads.
2. What grudge? (did I miss something?) I am not surprised by his reaction to the wolfing, because I would like to see how he would have played too.

My vote stays on SFK till I have a better idea on who to vote.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

With only 15 minutes left in the day, I don't feel very much closer to a suspect than when the day began. I must say, activity is much better than I thought it would be, though mostly people have safeties.

I'm not confident in my vote no matter who it is but I've got to go with gut feeling for now I suppose. Dude

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

I apologise for the late update.

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human

1. Wrydryn
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. davy
5. blueflower999
6. Jub3r7

Day 1 has ended.  Dude has been lynched!  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends December 7th (Wednesday) at 11PM EST/ 10 PM CST/ 9PM MST / 8 PM PST.

Please note that Night Phase will be ending a bit later this Phase because I may be busy at 9PM.

1 Phantom = +.01 votes    2 Phantoms = +1.01 votes     3 Phantoms = Death

SuperFireKirby

davy

List ('cause I have nothing better to do):

1. Wydryn: Has made two posts. In the first one he's appologizing for not being active. In the other one he explains manti rule than safeties me, complains about dude safetying him and finaly says someting about SFK. I actualy don't think he's really suspecious.
2. Dude: lynched, human.
3. SuperFireKirby: Active, as usual. Made 4 posts after night 1. In the first one he's describing the posibilities of what the wolves had thought. In the seccond he defends himself after I voted him and asks for my experience. In the third he complains about all the safeties and than votes Dude which results in him being lynched without really having a reason (seriously, why would you do that? I wouldn't be surprised if you had voted me for jub's reason or even because I voted you. But why Dude?).
4. davy: hi
5. blueflower999: wolfed, human.
6. Jub3r7: Made two posts after night one. In the first one he's asking for explanation of the manti rule, and in the seccond one he has a good offense against me  and says something about Dude having a grudge.

So in order of suspecious:
1: SFK
2: Wydryn
3: Jub

And Mashi is a wolf cuz he's trying to make us belive Wydryn is one. He always creates a list saying player one is a wolf.

Mashi

Wrydryn

Quote from: davy on December 07, 2011, 11:36:10 AMList ('cause I have nothing better to do):

1. Wydryn: Has made two posts. In the first one he's appologizing for not being active. In the other one he explains manti rule than safeties me, complains about dude safetying him and finaly says someting about SFK. I actualy don't think he's really suspicious.

So in order of suspecious:
1: SFK
2: Wrydryn
3: Jub

Erm, what

Also my previous and possible future inactivity is pretty much based on a new term with new classes and events this week. So I might not have time to be on.

I'll make another post when the time is right to mention it.

davy

Quote from: Wrydryn on December 07, 2011, 01:44:49 PMErm, what

Also my previous and possible future inactivity is pretty much based on a new term with new classes and events this week. So I might not have time to be on.

I'll make another post when the time is right to mention it.

I said SFK seemed suspecious, you didn't really seemed suspecious and jub totaly not seemed suspecious, that's the way I created the order.

Mashi

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human

1. Wrydryn
2. Dude
3. SuperFireKirby
4. davy
5. blueflower999
6. Jub3r7

Night 2 has ended.  SuperFireKirby has been wolfed!  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends December 9th (Friday) at 9PM EST/ 10 PM CST/ 9PM MST / 8 PM PST.

1 Phantom = +.01 votes    2 Phantoms = +1.01 votes     3 Phantoms = Death

Jub3r7

Quote from: davy on December 07, 2011, 11:36:10 AMMade two posts after night one. In the first one he's asking for explanation of the manti rule, and in the seccond one he has a good offense against me  and says something about Dude having a grudge.
Oh yeah, this guy who isn't worth talking about insulted Dude and he left about the same time that a few new people showed up, including blueflower, and raymond and blueflower seemed to know each other.
But that's been resolved since then because blueflower only met raymond through email; I was thinking that Dude might've still associated them and targeted blueflower because of it, but apparently not. :I

Anyways I have to go to bed RIGHT NOW; if I'm caught awake then I'm screwed but bleh.
And after rereading davy's posts I've discerned that he's human which leaves Wry to be the wolf.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]