News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

He/She's listed on the sheet as the arranger (Freezeflame Galaxy, that is)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 18, 2012, 09:09:54 PMWho's Yoshi17274?
Oops.
Thats what I used to call myself. I acctually registered on here as Yoshi17274 a long time ago to post the freezeflame sheets, but I was young and foolish and couldn't figure out how, thus I did not post anything. So the creation of Gorons Orchestrated was because I could not log on to Yoshi17274 (probably cause it was deleted), and I compleatly forgot to change the name on the sheets before posting.

Long story short, I'll go fix that...
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Farore's Silent Realm...
Who else hated that one the most?
Try not to hate my arrangement as much as the Silent Realm...  :D

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Is no one commenting on my arrangements 'cause there so good that you cant say anything bad, so you dont have anything left to say?

... ಠ_ಠ

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Groosinator is pretty good, these are the things I want to point out though:

-Every other note in the left hand needs to be a Db. It makes no sense to keep alternating between C's, plus it will look nicer.
-There is a staccato mark over a half rest in the left hand of measure 19. Delete it.
-The right hand part in measures 5, 11, 16, and 22 have an A# that needs to be a Bb.
-Measures 2 and 13's Gb's need to be F#.
-Title needs quotation marks.
-Delete the "Score" in the top left corner.
-Subtitle needs to be the same size as the composer ann arranger.
-Subtitle and arranger need to be Italicized.
-Composers need "Composition by" in front of there name.
-BPM is missing.
-The forte is in a weird spot-move it to the right until it's above the first note in the bass clef.
-The C# in measures 11 and 22 (RH) need to be a Db.

I don't really have this song memorized, so I'm only addressing the visual problems. I've herd this song maybe twice, so if you have a wrong note or rhythm I wouldn't know.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

Olimar was arranging "Groose's Theme" for me, not this. The song Goron arranged plays when The Imprisoned takes a Link to the knee by way of Groose's contraption.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on February 07, 2012, 08:22:46 PMOlimar was arranging "Groose's Theme" for me, not this. The song Goron arranged plays when The Imprisoned takes a Link to the knee by way of Groose's contraption.

I did finished my groose songs-you want me to post them somewhere for you, Bespinben?

GoronsOrchestrated

Ive addressed Olimar's many problems, tweaked The Groosenator, and now its ready to go.  ;)

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 03, 2012, 08:58:39 AMI don't really have this song memorized, so I'm only addressing the visual problems. I've herd this song maybe twice, so if you have a wrong note or rhythm I wouldn't know.
Here.

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

I havent check the forums all month (sorry, but the computers been havin problems) and yet no one has looked and mah sheets?

No one?

Anyone?

:'(

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

That song is much more active than I remember...which means there's going to be more instructions from me about how to make your piece as close to the original as possible...

Well, here we go!

Formatting

-Subtitle needs to be size 12
-Copyright needs to go "Nintendo © 2011"

Left Hand

-On the recording, they seem to have big hits on the down beats-I would add an accent to all of the "C"'s in the left hand part.(just do it for one measure and Ctrl C+V)
-Measure 18 needs a hit on beat three-add an 8th note, two-octave "C" with an accent and a staccato.
-Measure 19 needs to be a quarter rest, then six 8th notes (C-Dbx3, in the previously stated style).

Right Hand

-Measure 2 needs to be:quarter rest, quarter note tied to an eighth note, then 3 eighth notes. Also only in the lower of the two octaves. (this also applies to measure 13)
-Measure 3

ARGH I have moar to say but I'm outta time! I'll post the rest later!