News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Olimar12345

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Ballad of the Goddess Duet" - Mus Midi

Things in 3/4 aren't written like that...

look:

Green=good
Red=bad

EDIT: My bad, measure one in RH of pno. 2 can be written like that sometimes. You have to make it look like 3/4, not 6/8. They are NOT the same meter.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Meta-Ridley

Yes, using a 6/8 metre would probably be best in that section. By the way, I think your arrangements are really good for a new-comer, and that even though the list of "wrong" things in your pieces made by other members may be long, they honestly have your musical progress at heart (and also they want quality sheets on the site, I definitely don't blame them for that)

Winter

I honestly couldn't see the Non-duet Ballad of the Goddess being easy for a newcomer.

Olimar12345

Meta-Ridley

But he's written it as if it's in 6/8, so he either changes the music, or he changes the time signature.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 17, 2012, 09:32:04 PM???
I knew the water Buoy Base was there, but not the land one! Is it that hard to comprehend my speech?
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

Hmm, just looked over your Freezeflame Galaxy arrangement. Rather than just go and tell you whats wrong with it, I want to try an experiment. Print your sheet out in its current state and take it to a piano. Sit down and play the piece through(at any speed, just make sure you do everything that you wrote on the page)

You will learn alot by doing this, trust me. vvv

I do it so much, there's no closer I can put the two in my room!

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 18, 2012, 08:05:46 PMHmm, just looked over your Freezeflame Galaxy arrangement. Rather than just go and tell you whats wrong with it, I want to try an experiment. Print your sheet out in its current state and take it to a piano. Sit down and play the piece through(at any speed, just make sure you do everything that you wrote on the page)

You will learn alot by doing this, trust me. vvv

I do it so much, there's no closer I can put the two in my room!
1. I've done this many times (without printing it out) and have nearly sucseeded many times
2. What wrong with it.

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Hmmm... really? Don't find it a bit hard to read/play? I'll get back to you....

spitllama

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 18, 2012, 08:05:46 PMPrint your sheet out in its current state and take it to a piano. Sit down and play the piece through(at any speed, just make sure you do everything that you wrote on the page)

You will learn alot by doing this, trust me.

This is what I was suggesting you do for your Ballad of the Goddess duet Gorons.. (did you even see my post?)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012