GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Hey Gorons, loving the Ballad of the Goddess duet. It's nice not having to have 2 pianos. I'm literally printing it right now so as I work I'll post any concerns! Gracias!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Alright, so I took a look at Volvagia's theme. It's great except for the intro. There's a precise timing that happens. after the first two intro beats, the break before the next notes is much shorter. and the timing for where you have the 5 notes with the 3 under it... well it's actually two quarter notes, and then a triplet.

There are some other harmonies in those introductory chords too, not just octaves. Go ahead and fix that up. Otherwise, I really enjoyed that arrangement.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on January 07, 2012, 04:19:10 AMAlright, so I took a look at Volvagia's theme. It's great except for the intro. There's a precise timing that happens. after the first two intro beats, the break before the next notes is much shorter. and the timing for where you have the 5 notes with the 3 under it... well it's actually two quarter notes, and then a triplet.

There are some other harmonies in those introductory chords too, not just octaves. Go ahead and fix that up. Otherwise, I really enjoyed that arrangement.
You liked the epic glissandos tho, right?  ;)
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

If they landed on the right note... Then yeah ^.^

That's how I used to play it. Except they don't start on the same note either.

spitllama

Hey Gorons, my brother and I were working through your duet and found a lot of overlap.

I fixed up the piece to have no overlaps between each others' hands and removed notes that were played the same by both hands of the same octave.

I edited it least as possible. You may want to look into it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

I wasnt the first to arrange Ballad of the Goddess, was I.
I've proof I'm not the last.

... ಠ_ಠ

Shadoninja

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on January 15, 2012, 10:09:36 AMI wasnt the first to arrange Ballad of the Goddess, was I.
I've proof I'm not the last.
you are the first, and then Manio arranged it, and lastly Zachary Krodel arranged it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Okay that helps me a lot. Forgot to tell you guys, I'm going to put up A Ballad of the Goddess for the next update (Whether you like it or not ;D) It's what the community is looking for. So I'll be looking at this sheet after work today. Then I'll look at the other two. The best one, along with some editing will go up on the site. We need Skyward Sword music obviously. Make any last final changes, and I better not find it without dynamics, or Formatting problems.... Okay bye now.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on January 16, 2012, 07:11:44 AMMake any last final changes, and I better not find it without dynamics, or Formatting problems.... Okay bye now.
I feel so reassured...

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Yay for Buoy Base (Or however the heck you spell buoy)! SMG For The Win!

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Riddled with mistakes. Besides, mine don't need to be replaced.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Quote from: Winter on January 16, 2012, 07:11:44 AMOkay that helps me a lot. Forgot to tell you guys, I'm going to put up A Ballad of the Goddess for the next update (Whether you like it or not ;D) It's what the community is looking for. So I'll be looking at this sheet after work today. Then I'll look at the other two. The best one, along with some editing will go up on the site. We need Skyward Sword music obviously. Make any last final changes, and I better not find it without dynamics, or Formatting problems.... Okay bye now.

This sheet is definitely not going up in it's current state. Or any state similar to it.

GoronsOrchestrated

@Winter: Mine?

@Olimar12345: Oh, Yours?
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 17, 2012, 09:12:06 PMRiddled with mistakes.
But Good Lord, how did I not see that! I looked earlier today, then I look now, FWAPOW! Its there!

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ