News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

It's simple. First use
[url=http://mediafire.com/skdjghskdf]
Next, write the text you want to appear followed by [/url]

Mus[/url]
It will look like this before you post it

[url=http://mediafire.com/skdjghskdf]Mus[/url]
And this afterwards:

Mus

Remember those steps, I'll show you again with the {} brackets.

{url=LINK GOES HERE}THE TEXT YOU WANT US TO SEE GOES HERE{/url}

And all the coding is orange.

Of course, I probably made it look hard, Damn.

GoronsOrchestrated

OMG IVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! Thanks for all the help in finally figuring it out guys! Ends up, the url had put itself twice! Any future sheet posts from me should be alot better now!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Geez, its been pretty quite around here! And no one seems to be noticing my Reconstructing Science Sheets (Just made it bold so someone skimming through the thread would notice...) :D

... ಠ_ಠ

Bespinben

I wouldn't say it's been too quiet, considering you've already amassed 5 pages in your thread in only 9 days. That's like an NSM record.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Bespinben on December 08, 2011, 05:01:44 PMI wouldn't say it's been too quiet, considering you've already amassed 5 pages in your thread in only 9 days. That's like an NSM record.
Really!? An NSM record!?! Wow!! ;D ;D 64 Replies and counting! :D

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

ive got even more sheets now, this time its the theme for links crimson loftwing in skyward sword.
[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: Crimson Loftwing mus midi. <--- YESS! Ive gotten it working!! (Then, its my 50th post, so i'd better...).

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Hello again, people who don't seem to care (::))! Im back, with more Skyward Sword sheets!!
This time, a piece very close to the beginning of the game! The Knight's Acadamy!

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: Knight's Acadamy
                                                                             Mus     Midi

If someone could find the time to take a looksie this time (Yes, Bespinben, 5 pages in 9 days, after that it got quiet.) that would be great!
               Cya!

... ಠ_ಠ

Bespinben

A few things:

1.) Great job on the Crimson Loftwing arrangement. It's very solid.
2.) Same compliment extends to the Knight's Academy arrangement. However, it seems that you forgot to write in a key signature. I'm not the best when it comes to identifying them, but it seems like the piece modulates between E flat major (3 flats) and A flat major (4 flats).
3.) Did you see my response to you on the Rachimanoff help page?

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Bespinben

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 10, 2011, 09:26:44 PM::) I was only joking!

*phew* Good to know!

...and I really suggest adding the key signature of 3 flats to Knight Academy  ;)

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Dudeman

I must say, you're improving fast! A couple of things: I think that Crimson Loftwing is better off without pedal, but if you really think it's necessary, then just cut it down a little. And for Knight Academy, I would double-check measures 18 and 19 (the bass seems to be the wrong chord), put the melody an octave higher, and cut off the last 6 measures.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Wait a minute! Why is everyone ignoring my Reconstructing Science Sheets!?! I didnt post them up here for nothing!!

(By the way, does anyone know where i can find the oracle of ages/seasons soundtrack? im interested in arranging some songs from there.)

... ಠ_ಠ