News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Look at your first post, see how I edited it so that you don't see the links? Modify that first post to add new sheets, and use that same format. It makes it easier on all of us when trying to find your music.

GoronsOrchestrated

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Gerudo Valley" - GoronsOrchestrated Mus Midi
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Put all of your sheets in the first post in that format, then people can find them all immediately!

Otherwise when the thread gets longer, the person would have to scroll through pages and pages to find a sheet.

I don't mean to be rude in anyway, just trying to help :)

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Bespinben

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2011, 08:14:49 PMClick 'modify' and put them there.

I think Goron was actually asking about how one puts a url inside a piece of text, like [THIS]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

what he did before was put the link inside the [url] tags. instead, just write "Mus"

Or modify the first post and just look and see how I did it. Follow along.

Olimar12345

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on November 30, 2011, 07:48:54 PM[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Gerudo Valley" - GoronsOrchestrated Mus Midi

...Would you mind if I just completly revised your sheet with correct rhythmic notation? 'Cus there's still alot of problems....
Atleast that way you could compare the two....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2011, 09:24:56 PM...Would you mind if I just completly revised your sheet with correct rhythmic notation? 'Cus there's still alot of problems....
Atleast that way you could compare the two....
I don't see any problems, but if you do then i guess a comparrason wouldn't hurt... also if you could specify the prolems that would be great, cause i dont see any mistaks.......

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2011, 08:19:08 PMwhat he did before was put the link inside the [url] tags. instead, just write "Mus
i assume it will keep the link then?

... ಠ_ಠ

Bloop

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2011, 09:05:30 AMI don't want to spam up the "fixing the sheets thread", so I'll post my comments about your gerudo valley here.

-The title of this piece is "Gerudo Valley", not "Gerudo Fortress"(as seen in the official soundtrack)
-The 1st measure does not sound right-Too many wrong notes
-I think someone already mentioned that your missing the url, tempo marking, a ["], and "composition" is misspelled.
-Measures 8-11 dont need 8va
-The rhythm at 8 (and throught the piece) is written incorrectly:

-the 32nd note "trill" thing that starts at 12 is unnecessary-Remove it.
-The rhythm that starts at measure 16 is written incorrectly, look:

See how your able to see all four beats of the measure this way? much easier to read. Anywhere you have this rhythm you must apply this.
-At times You have multiple 8va's that collide-Fix it.
-Measures 16-23 don't even need an 8va.
-Measures 12, 22, and 23 are wrong-

Compare.
-The whole piece has two double bars in it, and both are in useless places
-Measures 24-29, and 32-43 have incorrect rhythm notation, see my 7th comment.
-I'm not totally sure about your choice of octaves throught the piece. I'd give that a good look through if I were you.
-I'd try to incorporate the bass line into the left hand, say have it play on beats 1 and 3, or 2 and 4. (if possible all 4 beats). Its quite a driving force to have a syncopated rhthm fight a simple bass line like this.

Olimar12345

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 01, 2011, 07:59:54 AMI don't see any problems, but if you do then i guess a comparrason wouldn't hurt... also if you could specify the prolems that would be great, cause i dont see any mistaks.......

Look at the pics above.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Goddamnit every time i click quote on someones post, I somehow miss and click modify. So I have to go back and fix them ._.

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on December 01, 2011, 08:05:14 AMi assume it will keep the link then?

Ya