GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

If you're asking Winter, he said he'll check it over during the submission process.

If you're asking the rest of us, would you mind putting all of the most updated versions of your sheets on the first post so we can all find them easier? It's hard to tell which is the most updated of certain sheets when they're posted a lot throughout pages :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

I could do that. Sorry if its been hard to find them... FROM NOW ON, THIS THREAD WILL BE MORE COMPREHENDABLE! Is that better?

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

Wow I really like the Ballad of the Goddesses...  (assuming the one on the front page is the final version). I would really recommend cleaning up the layers though. On many parts layers aren't even necessary, and on others they need to be switched around.

A tip that pumpy_heart gave me is that the lowest voice in a clef should have the highest layer, because the beams don't interfere that way. If you want, though, you can also go through and pick out individual notes with the "selection tool" and hold "L" on your keyboard to switch their beam directions. It's just kind of confusing right now is all.
Submissions Page

GoronsOrchestrated

Shoot! :'( I think ive got Arranger's Block! Da Da Daa! (dont worry its not contagous ::))

... ಠ_ಠ

spitllama

Submissions Page

GoronsOrchestrated

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GoronsOrchestrated

Yea, about that... Well, its gonna take awile.

and olimar? whats comprehensable? ???

... ಠ_ಠ

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Uh, no, he didn't. He was saying that you would be able to comprehend the thread better.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

spitllama

Submissions Page

Jub3r7

Stop misspelling words!! I googled horrendes and after trying to go to a website it redirected me and gave me a virus. :<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

ooooooooook

... dictionary.com
Submissions Page