News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Cheated Rank?

Started by JDMEK5, November 28, 2011, 02:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

What if someone tried to cheat to make their rank under their name greater by talking with someone about something completely random and unimportant? I don't really have a reason to ask, except that I want to know if anyone has tried to before.
Sorry if this sounds like a waste of words. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jub3r7

The rank under your username is just a name, it doesn't really mean anything except your post amount. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

JDMEK5

I know, but I was wondering if any two people ever talked about something stupid just to get more stars under their name.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

fingerz

Probably, but they'd be warned by mods/admin to stop because over-posting is considered spamming and nobody likes 1000 emails about a particular topic. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

fingerz

Why, were you planning to start a topic like that? :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

Haha. No. But I have one more question... What is a "Belmont"? (As used in my current rank thing..)

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

The Belmonts are the heroes of the Castlevania series.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fingerz

All the titles are game-related.

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 28, 2011, 03:22:48 PMHaha. No. But I have one more question... What is a "Belmont"? (As used in my current rank thing..)
a miserable pile of secrets.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

So it's not related to any game? None at all?! ???

My Arrangements

fingerz

JDMEK5

My Arrangements