News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

MetroidHunter26's Arrangments

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 19, 2008, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicguy49

Yea, the mario kart song sounds pretty good!  ;D
Think you could do the Mario Kart credits of Double Dash?

MetroidHunter26

random_goldfish

The Mairo Kart Credits is awesome...but the only thing I find bizzare is when the left hand goes in that treble clef an octive down...to me I throught that was exclusively for tenor singers...am I wrong?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 10, 2008, 06:57:13 PMThe Mairo Kart Credits is awesome...but the only thing I find bizzare is when the left hand goes in that treble clef an octive down...to me I throught that was exclusively for tenor singers...am I wrong?
Woah you lost me (very tired just got back from some movie party thing)

musicguy49

MetroidHunter26

MetroidHunter26

All right I did it ;D so Critiques, Constructive Criticism?

Requiem

YES! I'm psyched someone is doing a Still Alive arrangement.

One suggestion though: Lyrics would equal EPIC WIN!!! ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

MetroidHunter26

I actually was going to put the lyrics in XD but I thought probably most of the people who get this song probably already memorized it XD LOL J/K I was a little busy but I can put it in but it would take some time off my busy schedule (Homework..*Shrugs* >_>)

HugoMeister

I don't mean to burst your bubble MH26, but I found a "more accurate" transcription....

Yours is good, don't get me wrong, but there's one that's slightly better.....sorry...

It even has a YouTube vid.

Still Alive "Piano" vid

Still Alive Sheet Music

>_>    <_<

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

Just think of mines as the Easy version then :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

???  I wonder if it's okay to see if I can fix some parts using his arrangment *goes and does it*

Requiem

So uh...I had this urge to prove to myself that I remembered the Still Alive lyrics, so I lyric-a-fied your arrangement from memory. I figured you might want it...so...Viola!

It might need to be rechecked, but I think it's about right. ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 09, 2008, 05:35:02 PM
Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 09, 2008, 01:28:56 PMYou did an AMAZING job on the mario kart song, but i think its supposed to go faster.also, the left hand part is pretty impossible.
its definatly not your fault, but maybe you could make it a bit simpler?
Well I think it goes fine. I may have slowed it a bit but It turned out great! but that was the only bass part with movement >__> unless you would like whole notes?

to me, it would sound amazing as a duet! if you listen to the original song, it was two different melodies

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE