News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

MetroidHunter26's Arrangments

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 19, 2008, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicguy49

Yea, the mario kart song sounds pretty good!  ;D
Think you could do the Mario Kart credits of Double Dash?

MetroidHunter26

random_goldfish

The Mairo Kart Credits is awesome...but the only thing I find bizzare is when the left hand goes in that treble clef an octive down...to me I throught that was exclusively for tenor singers...am I wrong?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: random_goldfish on May 10, 2008, 06:57:13 PMThe Mairo Kart Credits is awesome...but the only thing I find bizzare is when the left hand goes in that treble clef an octive down...to me I throught that was exclusively for tenor singers...am I wrong?
Woah you lost me (very tired just got back from some movie party thing)

musicguy49

MetroidHunter26

MetroidHunter26

All right I did it ;D so Critiques, Constructive Criticism?

Requiem

YES! I'm psyched someone is doing a Still Alive arrangement.

One suggestion though: Lyrics would equal EPIC WIN!!! ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

MetroidHunter26

I actually was going to put the lyrics in XD but I thought probably most of the people who get this song probably already memorized it XD LOL J/K I was a little busy but I can put it in but it would take some time off my busy schedule (Homework..*Shrugs* >_>)

HugoMeister

I don't mean to burst your bubble MH26, but I found a "more accurate" transcription....

Yours is good, don't get me wrong, but there's one that's slightly better.....sorry...

It even has a YouTube vid.

Still Alive "Piano" vid

Still Alive Sheet Music

>_>    <_<

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

Just think of mines as the Easy version then :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MetroidHunter26

???  I wonder if it's okay to see if I can fix some parts using his arrangment *goes and does it*

Requiem

So uh...I had this urge to prove to myself that I remembered the Still Alive lyrics, so I lyric-a-fied your arrangement from memory. I figured you might want it...so...Viola!

It might need to be rechecked, but I think it's about right. ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 09, 2008, 05:35:02 PM
Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 09, 2008, 01:28:56 PMYou did an AMAZING job on the mario kart song, but i think its supposed to go faster.also, the left hand part is pretty impossible.
its definatly not your fault, but maybe you could make it a bit simpler?
Well I think it goes fine. I may have slowed it a bit but It turned out great! but that was the only bass part with movement >__> unless you would like whole notes?

to me, it would sound amazing as a duet! if you listen to the original song, it was two different melodies

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE