News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

MetroidHunter26's Arrangments

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 19, 2008, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Comming Soon...

Korados

Man, Yoshi's Story is so kitschy. Anyways, good arrangement!

MetroidHunter26

MetroidHunter26

Another new section Metroid Fusion! IM ON FIRE!!! but can I have critiqes? I wont get better at this if nobody critiques my work and shows me some mistakes(I don't play piano so I'm kinda doing this blind.)

blah54

i love the escape theme lol... good job on it.

the final mission theme for metroid fusion sounds alright... but kind of empty... is there more bass or harmony that can be added?
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: blah54 on April 28, 2008, 04:38:01 PMi love the escape theme lol... good job on it.
Thanks! ;D
Quote from: blah54 on April 28, 2008, 04:38:01 PMthe final mission theme for metroid fusion sounds alright... but kind of empty... is there more bass or harmony that can be added?
Sadly I had to see a MIDI file on it and All(psh all 2 of them >__>) of them seem to only have that but I tried my best. Some of the bass parts that make it cool are Timpani parts(In the real one and MIDI) so That's as (In my arrangment) close as you can get.

MetroidHunter26

I decided to make the ending theme for Mario Kart 64 because it's one of my most favorite songs ever! and I also put some extra stuff I made it close to the real thing but added more...Feeling into it. I think it's one of my best!

blah54

I LOVE this song... sadly... i don't think it fits that well on piano... the arrangement is pretty good considering the nature of the song, but it just isn't that good of a piece for arranging for piano...

but i'm surprised someone else really likes this song too!
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Akiro

How does it not fit well?  It fits perfectly! It's awesome!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: blah54 on May 08, 2008, 04:17:45 PMI LOVE this song... sadly... i don't think it fits that well on piano... the arrangement is pretty good considering the nature of the song, but it just isn't that good of a piece for arranging for piano...

but i'm surprised someone else really likes this song too!
I understand what you mean in one part but theres some parts that just make you go YES! XD

Quote from: Akiro on May 08, 2008, 04:28:19 PMHow does it not fit well?  It fits perfectly! It's awesome!
Thanks Akiro :)

PseudoMario16

You did an AMAZING job on the mario kart song, but i think its supposed to go faster.also, the left hand part is pretty impossible.
its definatly not your fault, but maybe you could make it a bit simpler?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Akiro

How is it not possible?  You keep the same beat throughout the whole song.

It's not impossible, don't say it is when it's not.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 09, 2008, 01:28:56 PMYou did an AMAZING job on the mario kart song, but i think its supposed to go faster.also, the left hand part is pretty impossible.
its definatly not your fault, but maybe you could make it a bit simpler?
Well I think it goes fine. I may have slowed it a bit but It turned out great! but that was the only bass part with movement >__> unless you would like whole notes?

PseudoMario16

dont take it as an insult, and the base part was perfectly accurate, but it would be kind of hard to play because of all the repeating 16th notes on the same note
again, the whole song was really accurate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MetroidHunter26