MetroidHunter26's Arrangments

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 19, 2008, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Well it's official I am done arranging for now I will not arrange till I get better at it and learn piano.

I relize that arranging isn't as great as playing your own arrangments your self. cause I play trumpet and I like arranging my own types of music for trumpet. so I will not do any more arrangements and ask that you take all of my submissions for this will be my last time arranging for the site and I will retire (But hopefull not a full retirment)

but I will be up and about in the forum sometimes. :\ sorry guys I don't get better at arranging cause All I do is use Midi's and Going by ear is alot of hard work and I can't do bass I'm only trained for treble >__> mainly trumpet. so I say this as my last transmision for NSM and that I will allow that people fix my sheets (THEY SERIOUSLY NEED FIXING) and I wish that they will look good and be able to actually be playable. thank you and good day.

MetroidHunter26

Tranzlater

ZOMG don't go! Your subs are awesome! It doesn't matter if you can't play piano, I play it rubbishly, you just need to know theory!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Lildigipoke2

NO!!!!!!!!! DON'T GO MH26!!!!! YOUR SUBS ARE AMAZING! WHO CARES IF YOU CAN'T PLAY PIANO! YOU CAN STILL DO ARRANGEMENTS! JUST USE YOUR TRUMPET!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

blah54

pity you've decided to stop... but stay on the forum...

like lildigipoke said, you can probably use your trumpet quite well to arrange melodies and then you can just transpose it to piano...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

MetroidHunter26

Well it's not THAT simplistic  ::) Trumpet songs are usually simplestic and hard to do in some cases but Piano can have octaves and do stuff not a normal trumpet player can do. so when I'm done taking begining piano I'll get it down and I'll arrange again but for now arranging has gotten boring >__> i'm sorry but I need a break.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

Well I said that and it's not perminent ::) I'll get back to that eventually.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Nakah

Interesting Portal arrangement. I'm not entirely sure whether I can accept a vocal version of the song but I suppose there's no reason why I can't seeing as your arrangement does not actually have the words in it. I'll accept it unless someone says otherwise.

ALPRAS

Its a shame  :-\ :( :-[ But if you want, I fix you arrangements. I play piano for 7 years and I have a lot of pratice in piano arrangements. But it stills a shame tha youre gonna live... Farewell my friend and good luck with your trumpet classes