News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

PianoMan's Arrangements (Updated April 24 Paper Mario 2 Title Screen)

Started by PianoMan, April 19, 2008, 07:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Screw the formatting for this first post. look at the end for what we're talking about.

In Progress:
I'll call...
Anything from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Flower Fields from Kirby's Epic Yarn

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: PianoMan on April 19, 2008, 07:16:27 PMSubmission:
[DS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Background Select" - PianoMan
http://www.mediafire.com/?fvbmcit2snw
I need help cleaning this up, because it is an edited version of another file of mine.

Queue:
None Yet

Submitted Songs (still waiting for them to be fixed!):
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - "Serenade of Water" - PianoMan
[Nes/SNES/GBA/VC] Super Mario Bros. 2 - "Overworld 2" - PianoMan

Wait.. so what does that mean??
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Gu4n

Please pay attention to your lay-out next time. So fill in the correct title, game, composer and arranger. =)

Gu4n

Don't double post but use the edit-button instead.

PM me the links to your arrangements, I'll readd them then!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: PianoMan on April 20, 2008, 10:37:38 AM
Quote from: G-Han on April 20, 2008, 04:25:57 AMPlease pay attention to your lay-out next time. So fill in the correct title, game, composer and arranger. =)
I would love to if I knew how to...

Um... If you look in the Tool Bar (what's the name?), you'll see the selection tool, the Key Sig Tool, and a couple of others, with a GIANT A. If you click the Giant A, you'll be able to double-click on any part of the document, and write whatever you want. You can also move the word-boxes with that tool (or delete them).
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Beethoven II

He means the setup on the forum

Gu4n

I fixed the Overworld one, but Serenade contains too much empty measures. Clear them first, and submit again then. Otherwise people would need to print an entire page with empty bars. =p

PianoMan

random_goldfish

The Golden Hammer is nice but it feels a bit slow to me...so pump up the tempo and I think we have a win.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Requiem

Isn't the "Power Up" song in Brawl the same as the Golden Hammer music? Maybe Golden Hammer/Power Up?

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Gu4n

Hmm.. Please, pay attention to the key signatures.

PianoMan

Wow... I did Metal Harbor in one day...

I need help finding the key for this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?wpmngz1d91w

iDOWN

The Sonic Heroes Theme was pretty cool. :]
Speed it up, though. I sort of felt boring if you didn't know the song. I mean, come on, have you ever heard of a slow Sonic? 8P

PianoMan

Quote from: iDOWN on May 26, 2008, 11:11:41 PMThe Sonic Heroes Theme was pretty cool. :]
Speed it up, though. I sort of felt boring if you didn't know the song. I mean, come on, have you ever heard of a slow Sonic? 8P
Someone finally replied! Thank you! I couldn't figure out which tempo for it, so, updated!

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE