News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

PianoMan's Arrangements (Updated April 24 Paper Mario 2 Title Screen)

Started by PianoMan, April 19, 2008, 07:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

Is the submission supposed to be a MIDI? I think that the revision of G-han's needed a key sig, is there any way  that you can notify the updaters?

PianoMan

Beethoven II

When i click your submission song link, it is a MId. :P Your revision of Zelda title needed a key sig but meh.

PianoMan

:o Sorry!  :P

Hm... I'll have to look at that. It's getting late. I'll do both 'o those in da morning.

PianoMan

Link fixed. I'll get to work on the key sig.

Beethoven II

nice revision. do you want me to put a repeat and an ending, or can you?

PianoMan

PianoMan

iDOWN

Oh. Em. Gee. 8D

The New Super Mario Bros Athletic song is AMAZING! I love it. :]

Nintendude73

WOW.  Thank you for revising the Athletic Overworld theme.  It's one of my favorite recent video game songs and the version on the site didn't do it justice.  Really really amazing job turning that arrangement around.  It's accepted, if you haven't guessed already, and please make sure to format correctly but again, THANK YOU. ;D

PianoMan

PianoMan

Echo

Green Hill Zone:
Eh... A bit too fast I think, and there are a couple problems with rhythm/pitches (like measure 4 should have dotted quarters rather than halves, etc.). It also sounds really... empty. I just think that a lot more could be done with it. If I have the time, I'll get around to finding which parts need correcting.