News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

PianoMan's Arrangements (Updated April 24 Paper Mario 2 Title Screen)

Started by PianoMan, April 19, 2008, 07:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

In the Sonic Heroes theme, you messed up the part where they say "Sonic Heroes". Here's the original (zipped).

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

PianoMan

Quote from: starpikachu on May 27, 2008, 04:14:16 PMIn the Sonic Heroes theme, you messed up the part where they say "Sonic Heroes". Here's the original (zipped).
They say sonic heroes like a dozen times. Which one? (I know I messed up on one chord)

starpikachu

Quote from: PianoMan on May 28, 2008, 02:50:56 PM
Quote from: starpikachu on May 27, 2008, 04:14:16 PMIn the Sonic Heroes theme, you messed up the part where they say "Sonic Heroes". Here's the original (zipped).
They say sonic heroes like a dozen times. Which one? (I know I messed up on one chord)
uh...the first six times

PianoMan

I really don't think I messed up 'cept for measure 50.

Akiro

Don't be arrogant just because you got a couple songs submitted when NSM was still young.

PianoMan

I'm not! I'm just saying that I don't see anything wrong except for the first chord on measure 50. If you really think I messed up, please be more specific.

Akiro

Well it seems like you are acting like you did not make any mistakes at all and especially when you comment on other people you think you are right.

PianoMan

That's kind of why we have submission threads. So when we are done and we think we have it all correct except for a note or two, others can tell us what they think is wrong. They told me what they thought was wrong, I listened to it again, I couldn't find anything wrong, so I asked them to be more specific.

*Spends 15 minutes looking at old posts* I really don't see what you mean. Besides, like I said before, people looking at the submission are supposed to say what they think is right.

Akiro

Orly?

Quote from: Beethoven IIErrr.....That looks messy.  No.

Quote from Dekudude: "Triplets do wonders."

Yes they do.  Why not triplets? Why do you keep on persisting that there shall be no triplets?

Quote from: PianoMan1. His looks messier than mine.
2. While playing from ear may be easy with this piece, it's hard playing a piece that's mostly triplets from paper (listen to a guy who has been there).

Quote from: mastergamer38Well, I'm with Beethoven II on the arguement. Triplets are good. Still may be hard for some but then it looks a lot cleaner. Also in measure 21 shouldn't it be dotted eighth - sixteenth, or is that just how I remember the song.

Quote from: PianoManFine. I'll shut up just cuz - even though I'm right - I'll never convince you guys.

I rest my case.

PianoMan

1 thread that really got me mad. That piece was all f***in triplets! I even showed it to my piano teacher (been playing, teaching, and composing music for over 40 years) cuz even though it looks terrible I still wanted to play it, and the first thing she said was, "That looks terrible."

Back to the point, That was only one thread. But, if I have been doing it elsewhere, too, I'll try to be better about it.

Nintendude73

Title accepted.  It'll still be listed as G-Han's on the site, but I left your name on the sheet.  Nice work. :)

PianoMan

Lildigipoke2

New Super Mario Bros. Overworld sounds great! But seems very difficult to play

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

PianoMan

Yeah, but most of the hard stuff can be played with a 1-3, 2-4, 3-5 finger placement. Plus, It is a revision. Those parts were made by the previous maker.

Edit: Oops!  Found an error!  Fixed!