[GBC] Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal - "Battle! Trainer"

Started by bugface, November 20, 2011, 06:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugface

Completed by JDMEK5

I noticed that like, the only thing missing from the Gold/ Silver/ Crystal section is the plain vanilla trainer battle theme. Its a great, great song and I would absolutely love to learn that piece. Could any pone please help?

Shadoninja

I'm working on the heartgold/soulsilver version and I'm pretty sure they're at least similar or the exact same. I'll do it since i'm planning on doing most of the battle themes from the games.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

bugface

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 20, 2011, 06:55:00 PMI'm working on the heartgold/soulsilver version and I'm pretty sure they're at least similar or the exact same. I'll do it since i'm planning on doing most of the battle themes from the games.
I'm sorry, I seriously hate to do this, and I know the whole "beggars can't be choosers" thing, but the change from the GBC track to the DS track is the reason I wanted the original specifically. I don't know the first thing about writing piano sheet music (sorry...) but hey, you said you were gonna get around to most of them. Could you tell me when you start the original version?

Shadoninja

[GBC]Pokemon Gold Silver Crystal - Johto Trainer Battle MUS

Dudeman

Not to be rude or anything, but I did this one also, you know...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Quote from: Dudeman on January 17, 2012, 05:19:06 PMNot to be rude or anything, but I did this one also, you know...
I noticed. however,

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 20, 2011, 06:55:00 PMI'm working on the heartgold/soulsilver version and I'm pretty sure they're at least similar or the exact same. I'll do it since i'm planning on doing most of the battle themes from the games.