The Epic Postcard Thread of 2011

Started by DrP, November 17, 2011, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

For all of y'all sending postcards soon, I'll PM you my address, since I wont be at home in a few days!!!

Winter

Can't wait for the postcard thread of 2012...

then I can be a part of things  :'( :'( :'( :'(

DrP

You has to give me your address so I can send you a card! :D

Clanker37

Glad mine got to you guys at least. I also got fingerz which reminds me

FINGERZ! DON'T.CALL.ME.SAM

EVER!!!!

Wrydryn

I went everywhere in town today, no postcards anywhere. Not even at the post office. |:<

So mine will be sent out super late when I get my hands on some. Sorry about this.

Winter

Quote from: DrP on December 27, 2011, 04:05:29 PMYou has to give me your address so I can send you a card! :D

Now, or next year?

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on December 28, 2011, 10:07:52 PMI went everywhere in town today, no postcards anywhere. Not even at the post office. |:<

So mine will be sent out super late when I get my hands on some. Sorry about this.
This, and the fact that I'm lazy anyway.

DrP

ETFROXX

Quote from: Wrydryn on December 28, 2011, 10:07:52 PMI went everywhere in town today, no postcards anywhere. Not even at the post office. |:<

Same.

DrP

For everyone sending postcards to me now...

send to

965 Canyon Circle
San Luis Obispo, CA 93410

(It's NOT my actual home address and its only temporary for the year, so idc if it's on the internet)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Jamaha

ETFROXX

Wrydryn

My collection of the postcards so far: [Link]

A little blurry because my camera sucks.

ETFROXX

Apparently I got Fingerzs' card a while ago. My mom just forgot to give it to me. >_>