News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Epic Postcard Thread of 2011

Started by DrP, November 17, 2011, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Lol, look at ruto's name on the 1st post.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Unintentional, but Ill allow it.

EDIT: I'm going out to buy postcards tomorrow (Ill buy more than those on the list) -- plus begin Christmas present shopping!

dahans

when/how will i get to know the adresses?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Quote from: dahans on November 20, 2011, 10:22:36 AMwhen/how will i get to know the adresses?
I will PM them out after the deadline

Wrydryn

I'm up for this. I have postcards I'll never use but like the art on them anyways; I can part with them.

ETFROXX

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

Guess I'll have to.

Send you guys some Finnish culture.

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 22, 2011, 12:15:15 PMGuess I'll have to.

Send you guys some Finnish culture.

Skinner: Finland! Let's see that native dance.

Sorry I couldn't help it xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 22, 2011, 06:54:01 PMWhy aren't I on the list?  :(
Well are you going to be sending postcards.

We can send them to you as a separate thing. But I feel it should be a Give One, Get One... especially outside our country (cause it gets expensive)

Clanker37

Quote from: DrP on November 22, 2011, 10:10:38 PMWell are you going to be sending postcards.

We can send them to you as a separate thing. But I feel it should be a Give One, Get One... especially outside our country (cause it gets expensive)
Of course I'll be sending postcards! Otherwise I wouldn't of signed up! Besides it wouldn't be fair if I got postcards and somone else didn't get it from me

DrP

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 17, 2011, 11:48:06 PMI'm in just to get mail.  :D
Quote from: Clanker37 on November 22, 2011, 11:36:38 PMOf course I'll be sending postcards! Otherwise I wouldn't of signed up! Besides it wouldn't be fair if I got postcards and somone else didn't get it from me
Your post was kind of misleading.