News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Epic Postcard Thread of 2011

Started by DrP, November 17, 2011, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

If you guys want to PM me your addresses so I can compile them for the big PM.

Please use the proper address format for your country

e.g. USA

Sam Starbucks
1120 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98012

Canada

Stephen Harper
230 Boulevard de Maisonnevue Ouest
Montreal, QC G9Q 9K2

Europe

Wolfgang Mozart
Getriedestrasse 13
02192 Salzburg
Austria

Ruto

^The number goes before the city, actually XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Jamaha

Should probably call the current owner of my next apartment to figure out when I'm moving. And what my address is when these cards start flowing in.

Dude

I guess I'll sign up. I doubt I can find any postcards here though... But maybe I'll be lucky.

DrP

Signups are over.

I Still need addresses PM'd to me by:

Olimar
Dude
Clanker
Ruto
MassiveMayhem
Wry
JaMaHa

Ill send PMs out to everyone, too. (JaMaHa is exempt until he can get an actual address)
Also please use your full name. If you don't want your first name used, use your last name with your NSM name (so at least the postcard can go somewhere)

I'll be using my real name, but for example purposes you can use "DrP Kontrimas" or "ETF Kitt", etc... (except Roz, you can't really escape this one, huh?)

Ruto

I thought you had my address xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

D: I meant to sign up yesterday, totally slipped my mind.

Oh well, maybe next year.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on November 27, 2011, 12:18:50 AMI thought you had my address xD
I... lost it.

I thought I put it in my phonebook, but I guess it didnt go in there when I was ins Canada

Please don't kill me!

Winter

I would like to join this, but I won't have an address of my new place in Oregon for a while. (I move there December 9th)

DrP

Quote from: DrP on November 17, 2011, 02:04:10 PMSIGNUPS WILL END NOVEMBER 26th.
''
Sorry...
By that time I will be out of the area I will be sending postcards from, so... you're out of luck with me, but if you talk to others, they might be happy to send another

Winter

fingerz

Don't worry Winter! You'll get a postcard and money from me! XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn