Requiem's Arrangements - (Updated 5/17 New Songs!)

Started by Requiem, April 19, 2008, 04:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

your in disneyworld,...thats like the best place ever.

back on topic thoug, the neo star song is pretty good and thats an impressive queue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

starpikachu

YAY! CANDY!!! it's really accurate too ;) great job! you are officially the best ddr arranger EVER!
candy (star)
candy (heart)
Sweet lover yeah, yeah, yay
Doo-doo-doodoo-doo-doo-doodoo-doo
Lalala forever
Dream kitto mousugu hora
Miete nakatta mono ni deaeru hazu
Love Song kitto ima kara sou
Anata dake ni
Omoi o koe ni shite
Everyday, everywhere
Kokoro ni niji kakete
Nana-iro no MERODII
Doko made mo sora takaku
Everyday, everytime
Kokoro ni hibikasete
Yasashii HAAMONII
Itsu made mo ai o komete
La la la la
La la la la
La la la la
Oooohh yeah
Everyday, everywhere
Make sure of love again
Sono tabi
Kimochi tsukaete kono uta de
Everyday, everytime
Anata e todokeru yo
Koisuru RIZUMU
Itsu made mo nari tsudzukete

Requiem

Ha, I don't know about best. I just do as the MIDI says, lol. Arranging the DDR songs got me hooked on the music, so I spazzed and got a ton of MP3s. ;D

EDIT: :o I think I may have miscredited my arrangement. Did Luv UNLIMITED compose Candy (star)?

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

starpikachu

Quote from: Requiem on May 14, 2008, 12:22:06 PMHa, I don't know about best. I just do as the MIDI says, lol. Arranging the DDR songs got me hooked on the music, so I spazzed and got a ton of MP3s. ;D

EDIT: :o I think I may have miscredited my arrangement. Did Luv UNLIMITED compose Candy (star)?
yes they did. candy (heart) says riyu kosaka because that's the singer

Lildigipoke2

i'm just saying, Let's Go Lightly is IMPOSSIBLE! Left hands can't stretch that far. the only way is to jump and that's very difficult to do

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Requiem

Ya, I was thinking that when I made it. Then I thought "No it's not, just bounce really fast. It'll just be one of the harder sheets, but meh." But I fixed it up a little. I moved all the highest left hand notes down an octave. MediaFire is failing me lately with lag, so I'll re-upload the fix'd files when it's less slow. :P

Akiro

~sigh~

Why do I even bother.

There is a place called the 'In Progress Thread' you know....

(I would appreciate it if you guys would stop doing the songs I already did and save yourself some time.  I originally wasn't going to post them because I'm saving them for....something else...but....)

Requiem

I scan the In Progress Thread thoroughly before I claim a song or arrange it. Not to offend, but I think I may actually have arranged it before you (unless you had a delayed update of your list or something), as my arrangement has been rotting in my queue for quite a long time now. However, I'm not a huge fan of my arrangement, so you can have claims to the song. No hard feelings, hopefully. ;D

Akiro

Quote from: AkiroLegend: Completed - Percentage Done

Completed
~[GC]Animal Crossing - "K. K. Ballad"

~[GBA]Sonic Advance - "Tiny Chao Garden"

~[N64]Mario Party - "Let's Go Slowly"

~[N64]Mario Party 2 - "Mini Game Land"

~[N64]Mario Party 3 - "Peach's Castle Grounds"

~[N64]San Francisco Rush - "Desert Walk"

~[XBOX 360]Halo 3 - "Title Theme"

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:46:26 PM by Akiro » 

Well Idk when you put those up, but the 'Let's Go Slowly' was the first one I did, it was about May 1st(ish), so I think I had it before you.

Requiem

>3> I put mine up in...mid April-ish I'd guess. But you can have 100% claims to the song, as I'm not the biggest fan of it. It's no big deal, right? ;D

Lildigipoke2

Akiro....where are your songs?....your thread is the last in the back with like nothing there

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

blah54

your new pokemon pearl/diamond songs are not bad... i didn't even know that twinleaf town was that long a song lol...

twinleaf town isn't bad, it's a decent arrangement... personally i like it...
oreburgh city as a song just on its own isn't that nice of a song... but your arrangement at a glance, before i even listened to it, looks like little fun to place...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Requiem

Ya, I'm not very happy with how Oreburgh turned out myself. It'll need some reworking before it gets submitted (if even), because right now it's a couple decent measures with the rest sub-meh. I figured someone might want it anyways, so I uploaded it. There was a bunch of Diamond & Pearl towns in the vgmusic new files directory, so I just snatched them up while I could.

generalmayo

whhoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's a lot good job!!!!! ;D

okay okay I get it

Lildigipoke2

i love windmillville....sounds great! It's probably just me, but a few measures sound different than the original (probably because I never heard it for a while)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE