News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Conspiracy Theory

Started by Jub3r7, November 15, 2011, 07:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

PEDA was payed by Nintendo to advertise the Tanooki suit???
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Why is this in the forum games?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

...Before I got sidetracked, I was going to ask the same thing. :S
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Game Objective: Come up with conspiracy theories about governments and organizations plotting against everyone else.

i.e. Google will own everything by 2020.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Cobraroll

Got this funny one from XKCD:

It's a commonly known "fact" that passenger aircraft release chemical agents into the atmosphere so that the CIA/whoever can keep controlling the air. Then, when some terrorists crashed planes into the WTC, those chemical agents caught fire and burnt intensely enough to melt steel, and the towers collapsed. To cover up the existence of the chemicals, the CIA started the "controlled demolition" theory to keep bloggers off track.

"9/11 was a conspiracy" was a conspiracy!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 25, 2011, 06:44:39 AM"9/11 was a conspiracy" was a conspiracy!
You can't have a conspiracy within a conspiracy! That's like if inception divided by zero!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

Not true.
A conspiracy can be within another conspiracy because there's a possibility that the idea of the first conspiracy was a conspiracy to make you believe in something that's not true!!!!

Also inception is a word, and strings can't be divided by integers.
So the code would just result in an error message for the second situation, but not the first.

spitllama

"There is a concentration camp under the Denver International Airport. It has an 8 level underground military base, a gas chamber... and it's rumored that there is genetic experiments taking place. The base at Deluce, New Mexico, meanwhile, houses alien spacecraft and aliens who are conducting genetic expirements on humans and animals."
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

I'm gonna go check that out :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 25, 2011, 06:44:39 AMIt's a commonly known "fact" that passenger aircraft release chemical agents into the atmosphere so that the CIA/whoever can keep controlling the air. Then, when some terrorists crashed planes into the WTC, those chemical agents caught fire and burnt intensely enough to melt steel, and the towers collapsed. To cover up the existence of the chemicals, the CIA started the "controlled demolition" theory to keep bloggers off track.
My brother was just telling me about this a few days ago. stupid stupid stupid....

THE MOON LAND WAS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Bump.

Team Plasma succeeded.  :'(

Yugi

Me and Composer 40/Commander 6 are the same person.

CONSPIRICY.

EDIT:lolnowerenot