News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXII: Theatre

Started by Mashi, November 14, 2011, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

I'm going to be gone all week. So I have to cast my vote now or I wont' have time.  Sorry SuperFireKirby
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I know this, but I can't get on at ALL this week.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Mashi

Should I accept MassiveMayhem's vote?

Discuss.

Bold Yes or No.

Jub3r7

SFK actually took a really long time to respond after I asked that question the first time around.

And shadow_kirby was acting like we were going to lose if we voted for him. :I

SFK could have been framing the multitudes of inactive people that didn't include him, and,
shadow_kirby was inactive enough to miss it and none of his posts contributed to anything.

Massive mayhem has been fairly active towards the beginning of the game but /might've/ missed the night phase, however, he's less likely to be a wolf than askalice23 who hasn't posted at all.
Also, like shadow_kirby, his posts aren't completely contributing, but unlike shadow_kirby, you can see he's at least trying to be.

Actually, now that I think about it, askalice23 was last active 4 days ago, but still hasn't posted at all.
Hasn't posted since Halloween. :/

So order of suspicions =
1. shadow_kirby64 or SFK(They're pretty much tied.)
2. askalice23
3. MassiveMayhem.

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm the guardian, the real deal, etc.
So, 1 wolf, 5 humans.
Assuming the wolf is active tonight, that will leave 1 wolf, 4 humans.
Then if we mess up during the day phase (and don't win), that leaves 1 wolf, 3 humans.
After that night phase: 1 wolf, 2 humans.
If we mess up again during that day phase after that, we lose.

So, if we don't manage to get the wolf in two day phases, we will lose.
Activity, guys! D:

Right now, any inactivity will only hinder us.
Everyone needs to find the time to list their suspicion in order from greatest to least, and give reasoning for each one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Jub, could you clarify some things for me?
Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 21, 2011, 07:51:02 PMSFK actually took a really long time to respond after I asked that question the first time around.
What question? Should Mashi accept MM's vote? BTW Yes for me. I think MM deserves a vote if he can't be here by his own free will.

secondly
Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 21, 2011, 07:51:02 PMSFK could have been framing the multitudes of inactive people that didn't include him,

We both were mainly discussing active people, not inactive(except for ShadowKirby).

Anyways,

Top suspicions:
1. Shadowkirby
2.MassiveMayhem
3.Askalice

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Mashi was joking about MM's vote because it actually wouldn't have mattered because you getting a vote wouldn't have changed anything, and also it's the night phase right now.

And the question was at the end of the chat log.

Oh and everyone send askalice23 private messages to tell him to post in TWG.

And by saying that you could have been framing the inactive people, I was implying that if you were a wolf, you might've missed the wolfing on purpose to make it appear the you couldn't have been the culprit.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 22, 2011, 03:44:22 PMAnd the question was at the end of the chat log.
Quote[20:21]   SuperFireKirby   sorry
[20:21]   SuperFireKirby   was in the bathroom
*cough*

askalice23

Woah very sorry about that. This is my first time on in quite sometime. Totally forgot about this game. So im going to recap a bit and go from there.

Again sorry about that

Mashi

I apologise for the late update; Internet problems.

Night 3 has ended.  askalice23 has been wolfed! Day 3 has now begun.  Day 3 ends November 24th (Thursday), 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST

0. Mashi (Phantom x9)
1. Jub3r7 (Phantom x1)
2. askalice23 (Phantom x2)
3. SuperFireKirby
4. shadowkirby (Phantom x2)
5. Wrydryn
6. davy
7. MassiveMayhem (Phantom x1)

Jub3r7

Hey guys it ends tomorrow not in 5 minutes

Mashi

Yes, Jub3r7 pointed it out to me and I changed the day the Phase ends.
My mistake!

Jub3r7

I have no idea what time I'm coming back from Thanksgiving dinner, but voting shadow_kirby.

Most of the reasoning is in the chat log between SFK and myself.

SuperFireKirby

Still stuck between MM and ShadowKirby.

But I trust Jub's reasoning which helps backup my own convictions about Shadowkirby, so I'll vote for him.

Mashi

Day 3 has ended.  shadowkirby has been lynched! Night 4 has now begun.  Night 4 ends November 27th (Saturday), 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST

1. Jub3r7 (Phantom x1)
2. askalice23 (Phantom x2)
3. SuperFireKirby
4. shadowkirby (Phantom x2)
5. Wrydryn
6. davy
7. MassiveMayhem (Phantom x2)

Wolf and Traitor Win.