News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXII: Theatre

Started by Mashi, November 14, 2011, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Mashi, why wait so long for night to end! I think tonight would be better if all PMs are in.

Mashi

I want to make sure everyone is settled.  Also, ending the Phase early may or may not hint Players toward which Players have certain Roles, depending on their usual TWG habits, their last sign in, etc.  So ending the Phase early isn't something I would like to do, sorry!

EDIT: Speaking of chat logs and the like; please send all chatlogs and PMs to me.  This will make the task of Player Analysis easier in the Post Game.

Wrydryn

Yup, had that problem several games ago.

SuperFireKirby

Chat now. Also ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF WOLVES IS THAT HUMANS DO NOTHING. GET ACTIVE, FOOLS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Night 1 has ended.  Jub3r7 was attacked, but survived!  Day 1 has now begun.  Day 1 ends November 18th (Friday), 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST.

0. Mashi (PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!)
1. Jub3r7
2. askalice23
3. SuperFireKirby
4. shadowkirby
5. Wrydryn
6. davy
7. MassiveMayhem

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOO, ALWAYS ONE SECOND OFF.

also hi im mashi i got a phantom

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MassiveMayhem

So who's this davy figure?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

davy

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on November 16, 2011, 06:30:07 PMSo who's this davy figure?

Hi mayhem, I'm 'this davy figur'. pleasant to meet you.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 16, 2011, 03:45:40 PMChat now. Also ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF WOLVES IS THAT HUMANS DO NOTHING. GET ACTIVE, FOOLS

There are two reasons why I haven't been in IRC.
The first one is: NO ONE IS SO KIND TO ME TO TELL MY WHERE I CAN FIND IT.
Secconly, I live in Europe, so when I'm able to go online it's still morning in Amerika.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 16, 2011, 06:19:06 PM8)

To cool to be wolfed.

So are you the guardian Jub?
If not, I would suggest the guardian too claim so that we have a sorta leader.

Have any of you seen Shadowkirby in IRC? He has been online since the game starten but hasn't replied. We all know (or at least anyone who has read a TWG where he was in earlier) that he's not even a bit active, but being online and not doing anything makes me suspecting him
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Oh yes, one more thing: novermber 18th is tomorrow and tomorrow it's friday (and not wednesday). So does day end friday november 18th or wednesday november 23?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

I'm guessing it ends tomorrow.

Congratulations on not dying Jub! Thanks to Jub's ability to be super awesome, we get an extra day(I think) to find us a wolf.

Jub could either be:

1. Guardian guarding himself (1/7 chance)

2. Human being guarded (5/7 chance)

c. Traitor being guarded. (1/7 chance)

Pick your poison/anti-poison.

Also, I think we need to lynch Mashi. His inactivity surely means he can't be trusted.

Suspicion list I'll put up tomorrow if enough people post/get into chat.

POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

OH and for those that don't know, HERE is the link to IRC.

MassiveMayhem

Okay, can't get into IRC. Java is being a douche even when I re-installed it.

Mashi

im best host as you can see
Thanks for catching that mistake davy, I meant to say Friday.  I usually make Night Phases one day long and Day Phases 2 days long (Though, I make exceptions sometimes, such as Night 1 of this game).
Also, what part of Europe do you live in?  I'll add your timezone to when the Phase ends so you're less burdened to make conversions, if you would like.

Also, as far as irc goes, an adequate replacement is http://02.chat.mibbit.com/
Click "Server" and type "irc.drshnaps.com" (Without quotes), type your name next to Nick, and type "#TWG" (Without quotes) next to Channel.  Then press "Go" and you're set.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Mashi link=topic=3926.msg127861#msg127861 date=1321566799

Also, as far as irc goes, an adequate replacement is
url="http://02.chat.mibbit.com/"]http://02.chat.mibbit.com/[/url]
Click "Server" and type "irc.drshnaps.com" (Without quotes), type your name next to Nick, and type "#TWG" (Without quotes) next to Channel.  Then press "Go" and you're set.
Who's who? There's names I don't know. Or did I connect to the wrong server.

EDIT: JK i'm a derp

Jub3r7

btw you're not supposed to edit your posts in twg. XD

Also yeah I guarded myself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]