News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XXII: Theatre

Started by Mashi, November 14, 2011, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Sorry, I was just disregarding my post, I didn't want to delete it and was afraid someone would object to cheating.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Mashi

Yes, MassiveMayhem, for future reference, editing and deleting one's posts are strictly prohibited in TWG and usually result in Phantoms.  I'll make an exception for you this time, however, since your edit was innocuous and you didn't know any better.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

I'm going to bed but before I go I need to lynch someone....SuperFireKirby?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Wrydryn

Quickly, everybody claim to Jub! (Even though it won't change anything.)

SuperFireKirby

Sorry I was inactive in chat. I was on for, like, an hour before I left and forgots to close IRC.

The night phase indicated to me that this would be a fairly active game, but I'm disappointed with your performance in this day phase, everyone.

Just in case I somehow don't make it back in time, safety on Whirr

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

davy

Well, most games get active when anyone is on to something, but in this case we have no leads.

And since we have no leads I'm voting for shadowkirby
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: Mashi on November 17, 2011, 01:53:19 PMim best host as you can see
Thanks for catching that mistake davy, I meant to say Friday.  I usually make Night Phases one day long and Day Phases 2 days long (Though, I make exceptions sometimes, such as Night 1 of this game).
Also, what part of Europe do you live in?  I'll add your timezone to when the Phase ends so you're less burdened to make conversions, if you would like.

Also, as far as irc goes, an adequate replacement is http://02.chat.mibbit.com/
Click "Server" and type "irc.drshnaps.com" (Without quotes), type your name next to Nick, and type "#TWG" (Without quotes) next to Channel.  Then press "Go" and you're set.

I live in the netherlands so my time zone is centrul european time. but it won't make a big difference because the phase changes at 1AM (my local time) and since I'm never awake at 1AM I see the phase have changed when I wake up.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

Shadowkirby is playing? -_-

Why the fuck does he even join these games.

Half of me wants to kill Shadowkirby just to get him out of the way, while half of me wants to use common sense. I hate you common sense.

List:
0. Mashi - Obviously a wolf.
1. Jub3r7 - Most likely human. Probably guardian.
2. askalice23 - Inactive. Can't say anything aboot him.
3. SuperFireKirby - The sexiest human ever to grace TWG.
4. shadowkirby - An inactive moron who is stupid cuz he's an inactive moron.
5. Wrydryn - Been fairly active. Has not done  much though there is not much to do.
6. davy - coolest guy here because he's voting for Shadowkirby. Has been trying to help, but with the lack of anything to go on, hasn't had much to say.
7. MassiveMayhem - Uncoolest guy here because he's voting for me. Been fairly active. Posts are completely meaningless though.

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing to go on here. MAYBE IF PEOPLE WOULD POST OR SOMETHING.

davy

Since shadowkirby never does anything he probaly hasn't wolfed.
Therefore I've decided to change my vote.

Whirr asked Mashi to end the phase early because he thought all pm's where in.
this makes me believe he can sent one so. then he would be the guard or the wolf. And since we know jubis the guard I guess he's the wolf.
whirr

If you disagree with me SFK please change your vote.

I have to get some sleep now so I'll see who's lynched tomorrow.

Wrydryn

Honestly davy, the reasoning behind that is so stupid. If I were an inexperienced player I probably would've meant it in that way. All I meant from saying it was that the first night phase was a little long since there were only two roles to vote that night and we have to wait night 1 out anyways.

If you're going to be using that reasoning to find the wolf you have my vote davy.
Next time have something real to base a vote on.

Jub, as an un-counter-claimed guardian, feel free to take the lead for us.

SuperFireKirby

2 possible reasons for davy's reasoning. Noob, wolf, or just bad reasoning(wait, that's 3...) But since I believe I remember Davy mentioning something aboot other twgs I'll cOunt out the noon theory. I agree with whirrrrrr on this one.

Davy

SuperFireKirby

Oh btw, starting tonight I won't be able to get on til Sunday afternoon. Just a heads up.

Mashi

Day 1 has ended.  davy has been lynched!  Night 2 has now begun.  Night 2 ends November 19th (Saturday), 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST (November 20th, Sunday, 1AM for davy).

0. Mashi (Phantom x9)
1. Jub3r7 (Phantom x1)
2. askalice23 (Phantom x1)
3. SuperFireKirby
4. shadowkirby (Phantom x1)
5. Wrydryn
6. davy
7. MassiveMayhem

EDIT: omg look guys i edited my post again!!!!!!!!!

Wrydryn

Okay, no offense to Davy but it does help that he's gone since he's not very experienced and it's just one less player who could be the wolf.