Composer #40's Arrangements (Updated 7/10) It's a Miracle Matter!

Started by Composer #40, April 19, 2008, 03:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I think I will accept The Battle of Final Destiny. It's very good and your formatting is perfect. Keep arranging, though.

Nakah

I see nothing wrong with your One Wing Angel arrangement. Other than it being extremely long. Why are you so unsure about it?

Composer #40

The last block to me is that I can't tell playability off the bat because I don't play piano.  :-[

Personally, I think it's perfect.

EDIT: I meant either it's impossible to play or the link's broken.

It happens Every. Day!

Nakah

It's difficult but not impossible. Other than that I agree it sounds great. If you have nothing else to add in it, it is accepted.

Composer #40

YES!

Another Fire Emblem sheet is up: The Kingdom of Bern from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword! (First FE game released in the US)

It happens Every. Day!

Composer #40

I put up some Megaman 2 songs. Remember, the old songs might be short but it still can beat the songs we have now.

It happens Every. Day!

kotorfanboy

Is somebody following through on your fixing the sheets project? Posting your fixed songs in place of the songs in question?

Composer #40

That's brawl4ever's project for making the site look better. My list Is the songs I made before the site crashed. I just haven't got around to it.

It happens Every. Day!

Composer #40

As I said today I will make "Champion of Destruction" and "The Ultimate Show". Today I finished Champion of Destruction to the best of my ability and I'm open for corrections or praise.

The Ultimate Show will take some time (it's just plain confusing! >_<).

It happens Every. Day!

NasiDe

Champion of Destruction was done well....But I was wondering why after the repeat there are four blank measures. I'm sure they're not needed! ;D

Composer #40

I was going to wait for people to rank it before I made the finishing touches. I did fix it though with some key changes and an ending.

It happens Every. Day!

NasiDe

Ah! Sounds so much better to my ears!!! ;D Just kidding. :P But I really liked the way you ended the song! It sounded nice. ;)
I only have 2008. If that was macde on 2009 you think that means it'll open in the older versions? ???
If it was on 2009 then yay! Would that mean they finally made the repeat bars active?! ;D

Brawler4Ever

In Champion of Destruction, Measure 14 and up until the next Key Sig change should be G Sharp Major. (Add 1 sharp to the Key Sig). You currently have it at C Sharp Major.

It's awesome, btw.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Composer #40

I've returned with a new arrangement by ear! More will be coming soon!

It happens Every. Day!

Cobraroll

I just saw your Dialga/Palkia Battle arrangement.

Pure.

Awesomeness.

One of my favourite songs from the Pokémon games, and it doesn't seem harder than I'll be able to play it either. A thousand thanks and a thousand more for arranging this. Awesome. Now I'm happy. Very happy.

Great work!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.