News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

"I Spy" NSM

Started by fingerz, November 10, 2011, 08:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I think it's by page. It wouldn't make sense to go into another thread and pick something out. Second, I think MSN was a typo. Fingerz can correct me if I'm wrong though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Oops, sorry about that. It was supposed to be NSM, not MSN. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

I spy a puddle of blue liquid. GOGOGOGO
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I spy something with wings.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Is it the golden zelda-emblem-thingy in triforced's sig?

blueflower999

No. And... I don't think he's posted here yet anyway.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

I do believe it says anywhere in the forums...

Quote from: fingerz on November 10, 2011, 08:49:07 PMLet's play I spy with the forums! It can be an object, person, anything!

Olimar12345

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

I spy a magnifying glass.

fingerz

Is it the magnifying glass to increase the size of your browser?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

fingerz

I'm blind.
The magnifying glass next to the search bar up the top.