5. Awesomekirby
6. Wrydryn
7. davy
8. MassiveMayhem

SlowPokemon

Anomaly is in.

I would like to host actually.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Okay.  It appears that a few Players seem to be motivated to be more active with the addition of a story segment in the game.  If you Host, would you be willing to write a short story each Phase?  It's not necessary of course, but if it makes Players more active, it would be worth it.

Jub3r7

in

And I had a story in mind for a 12 player game but that's apparently not happening.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on October 17, 2011, 04:33:30 PMOkay.  It appears that a few Players seem to be motivated to be more active with the addition of a story segment in the game.  If you Host, would you be willing to write a short story each Phase?  It's not necessary of course, but if it makes Players more active, it would be worth it.

Umm... maybe. I have something of an idea in mind.

So it's a manhunt?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Yes.  You may add a few adjustments to make the game more interesting if you would like, but I would like to have a relatively simple game in order for Players to be able to play a more relaxed game.

SuperFireKirby

In. I'll try to actually have access to a computer in time for voting this time around.  :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

As you can see, the news feed at the top of the forum now advertises this signup thread. ;)

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Wrydryn

Wait so is it limited to 5 players? Or is it expanding, because if it is I'm IN.

Also remember guys, I'm always the wolf.

SuperFireKirby

Wrydryn, the evidence against you is impeccable.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

EDIT WHILST MAKING THE POST: Where is the ??? emote?????????

Also, I don't think we're going to be able to find any more Players, so shall we play a game that comprises 6 Players?  A game that involves a Wolf, Guardian (Unable to guard self), and 4 Humans could be decent, though short.

The future of NSM TWG seems rather precarious at the moment.  Our main problem is that of finding active Players.  A standard TWG will usually require 12 Players minimum; we struggled to receive half that in this thread.  It doesn't appear that many other forum members are interested in playing either.  Whether this is due to occupations towards real life problems or actual lack of interest in playing, we're going to need to find new Players if we expect to play TWG outside of vacations, breaks, and the like.

askalice23

send a mass message out asking to play see if we can get more people to at least take a look at the thread.

maybe, if we can get a lot of people, we can make numerous games at once. Just so no one will have to wait to get involved.

davy

IN

This will be my first time playing TWG on a forum (I've played it 4 times in real life).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game