News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The "Fixing the Sheets" Project

Started by Shadoninja, October 02, 2011, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta-Ridley

do we post our sheets here??? cos i've got the gandrayda battle theme ready now.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 11, 2012, 07:52:30 PMdo we post our sheets here??? cos i've got the gandrayda battle theme ready now.
yes post them here and i'll take a look at it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Raymondbl

I am currently using the Zelda section for sightreading, and I have to say, there are a couple sheets that sounds as if someone forgot a key change, and other sheets I can tell there's an ommited accidental.  I forgot which sheets though, I think it was a Hyrule Field.  I'll post them when I see them again.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Put me down for both, unless you HAVE to have a specific deadline for them to be done. I have no idea when i'm gonna be able to delegate my time to arranging.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 11, 2012, 08:01:24 PMBattle With Gandrayda

mus: http://www.mediafire.com/?j0dkj7kfzzyhary
mid: http://www.mediafire.com/?loud761dxuv84u5
pdf: http://www.mediafire.com/?20k1bfrr4m2xd8c

excellent, I shall look at them the next time that i'm able.

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 13, 2012, 08:33:14 AMI am currently using the Zelda section for sightreading, and I have to say, there are a couple sheets that sounds as if someone forgot a key change, and other sheets I can tell there's an ommited accidental.  I forgot which sheets though, I think it was a Hyrule Field.  I'll post them when I see them again.

that'd be great but we can worry about those later.

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 13, 2012, 09:06:35 AMPut me down for both, unless you HAVE to have a specific deadline for them to be done. I have no idea when i'm gonna be able to delegate my time to arranging.

we don't have a specific deadline. deadlines=potential rushing=possibly lower quality sheets=bad.

K-NiGhT

Meta-Ridley

Anything other sheets I can do in the meantime?

Bloop

Earth God's Lyric (Look out: it's named Earth God's Lyrics on the file names)
Mus Midi Pdf

This one needed a replacement. The version on the site was submitted at the time it was ninsheetmusic.tk O_O

Shadoninja

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 13, 2012, 09:46:04 AMK. I'll do both then.
alright cool.

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on January 13, 2012, 07:44:59 PMAnything other sheets I can do in the meantime?

I guess you can cruise around the other sections.

Quote from: Bloop on January 14, 2012, 04:15:10 AMEarth God's Lyric (Look out: it's named Earth God's Lyrics on the file names)
Mus Midi Pdf

This one needed a replacement. The version on the site was submitted at the time it was ninsheetmusic.tk O_O
awesome. I'll add it to the other thread.
for now, could you post the zelda stuff here? I'd like to keep this thread for current focus sheets and general fixing discussion.

Bloop

Ok, I'll do that.

*checks thread* Where's my name? I STILL WARNED YOU THAT THE NAME ISN'T LYRICS BUT LYRIC :p

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bloop on January 16, 2012, 08:44:33 AMOk, I'll do that.

*checks thread* Where's my name? I STILL WARNED YOU THAT THE NAME ISN'T LYRICS BUT LYRIC :p

sorry about that. fixed.

Olimar12345

I can't find the post anywhere, but I swear I said that I was editor to my own sheets... Put that on the 1st post cus I literally have replacements for all of my sheets now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 16, 2012, 09:26:10 AMI can't find the post anywhere, but I swear I said that I was editor to my own sheets... Put that on the 1st post cus I literally have replacements for all of my sheets now.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 06, 2011, 09:22:39 PMgood luck-the majority of that piece was percussion :P

Edit: If you decide not to, let me know-I'm in the process of revising all of me sheets and I'll just add this to my list.

and I shall add a section to the first post for arrangers who are fixing their own sheets.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 13, 2012, 09:46:04 AMK. I'll do both then.
Actually now that i think about it, i dont really know any of these songs. Do you think that'll make a difference?