News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The "Fixing the Sheets" Project

Started by Shadoninja, October 02, 2011, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 01, 2012, 09:13:55 PMyes please! and I'd like to apologize for doing the sheets that you were looking over.

I was kinda wondering why they were up... (I didn't recall sending them to anyone...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Crap we're going to have to do Zelda. Oh god it's huge. Somebody mail me like 20 boxes of cheez-its so I can eat my way through this. :|

Jub3r7

Don't worry, Winter. Most of us can already play at least 8 songs from that section, anyways!

Aka Lost Woods, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Requiem of Spirit, Nocturne of Shadow, Prelude of Light, and Zelda's Theme.
I'm also half-way through Lost Woods Virtuoso, even if that's not on the site anymore.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Jub didn't you just learn Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# minor?

How in the world did you make a jump to Maestro's Lost Woods Virtuoso??
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Oh, I started learning Lost Woods Virtuoso a long time ago, it's been a while since I've played it though.

I'm also still learning Rachmaninoff. :P
I've pretty much got the notes down but it's no where near up to speed.

Shadoninja

Jub, have you looked over rocky maridia or the credits theme yet?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Alright, from now on I'll just be editing this post.

Rocky Maridia.
I'm still looking at it, here's what I have so far:
Measures 9-10, the upper layer on the left hand should be played as an octave with the right hand.
More to come later.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 02, 2012, 06:26:40 PMAlright, from now on I'll just be editing this post.

Rocky Maridia.
I'm still looking at it, here's what I have so far:
Measures 9-10, the upper layer on the left hand should be played as an octave with the right hand.
More to come later.
much appreciated, I shall add it to the comments section in the second post.

spitllama

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 02, 2012, 06:03:47 PMOh, I started learning Lost Woods Virtuoso a long time ago, it's been a while since I've played it though.

I'm also still learning Rachmaninoff. :P
I've pretty much got the notes down but it's no where near up to speed.

(Sorry Shado, won't spam your project promise)

We must be at about the same skill level-ish... of course I have no idea where to start the Lost Woods. You should share with me your approach to that piece sometime.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

starrgrl24

I know I've been super inactive in this forum, but I still hang out in the internet world. D: Well, is it possible for me to participate? I'd love to be assigned to all of the duties. (I have finale 2011, pdf converter and music knowledge lol)

I like chocolate. :3

Bloop

I would sign up for arranger, since I have Finale 2010... Unless my father can get Finale 2012 downloaded

Olimar12345

Hey Shado I pm'd you the sheets you wanted me to do.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on January 02, 2012, 07:19:53 PM(Sorry Shado, won't spam your project promise)
better not :P

Quote from: starrgrl24 on January 06, 2012, 12:51:12 PMI know I've been super inactive in this forum, but I still hang out in the internet world. D: Well, is it possible for me to participate? I'd love to be assigned to all of the duties. (I have finale 2011, pdf converter and music knowledge lol)
welcome to the team! currently, there's nothing available for our focus but feel free to look at other sections.

Quote from: Bloop on January 06, 2012, 03:24:05 PMI would sign up for arranger, since I have Finale 2010... Unless my father can get Finale 2012 downloaded
you would...but?
2010 is acceptable since I can't open 2012 files.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 06, 2012, 04:06:12 PMHey Shado I pm'd you the sheets you wanted me to do.
I got them thanks. I'll take a look at them in a moment.

K-NiGhT

I wonder if i could help...but i'd have to take all the easy ones :0 n00b hear xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bloop