News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

unscramble!

Started by Olimar12345, October 11, 2011, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

If you haven't played this before, you just unscramble the word(s) to reveal a video game title. Whoever gets it right makes the next one, got it?

All scrambled words must have the letters of their word in that word. Punctuation and capitalization must also be in the correct spot.
Example: Ueprs Amori Sobr. = Super Mario Bros.

Also, using games that weren't released in all regions is cheating and won't count.

First one: Mnex Edblengs
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FallenPianist

Xmen Legends? But there's no b in this...

Cinefmart

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Chrono Trigger

Slyerfh-Dpciek Glintes Sory DaPruneel

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

freshly picked tingle's rosy rupeeland. Good God that was a hard one, Ruto!

Enhicdrl fo aanm

Quote from: FallenPianist on October 12, 2011, 09:15:02 AMXmen Legends? But there's no b in this...
OMG sorry about that! Wow, I'm even misspelling scrambled words! What a way to start a new game...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FallenPianist

Children of mana

Gil'siu Sinamon

Roz~

Luigi's Mansion.

Darrou On Ouihh
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

We're doing the rule where the letters scrambled have to be within their own word, right?... example, if scrambling Super Smash Bros. Brawl we can't include an H in the first word, can we? I see most people are doing that but Roz's doesn't really make sense with the second word as No... I don't know. Maybe.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 12, 2011, 04:21:30 PMWe're doing the rule where the letters scrambled have to be within their own word, right?... example, if scrambling Super Smash Bros. Brawl we can't include an H in the first word, can we? I see most people are doing that but Roz's doesn't really make sense with the second word as No... I don't know. Maybe.
I'm stumped with Roz's too.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

ROZ, YOUR WORD IS EXPLOSING MAH BRAINS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Umm... Around something?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 12, 2011, 04:21:30 PMWe're doing the rule where the letters scrambled have to be within their own word, right?... example, if scrambling Super Smash Bros. Brawl we can't include an H in the first word, can we? I see most people are doing that but Roz's doesn't really make sense with the second word as No... I don't know. Maybe.

Yes. All scrambled words must have the letters of their word in that word. Punctuation and capitalization must also be in the correct spot.

Example: Ueprs Amori Sobr. = Super Mario Bros.

Also, using games that weren't released in all regions is kinda cheating...ROZ... The "no" kinda gives it away.

Roz~

You never mentioned it had to be an American game. You said it had to be a video game title, so no, it's not cheating. I just happened to pick the name of the game I'm playing right now. I can just tell you what it is if you really can't find it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Ardour on ......uhhhhhhhhhh. just tell us. please. :)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!