News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Need a new song to learn ASAP.

Started by MassiveMayhem, October 10, 2011, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

SMG Comet Observatory. Easy to learn, easy to play, beautiful.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 11, 2011, 10:30:41 AMSMG Comet Observatory. Easy to learn, easy to play, beautiful.

Ah, yes. I recommend aivi tran's arrangement.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 10, 2011, 04:19:38 PMOkay so I have family coming from out of state and they're all "Oh you play piano you need to play for me blehearkljdiaofjea."  So I need a pretty song that can wow them, and isn't hard to learn because I only have like couple days.

OMG! Happened the same with me this summer! My cousins came from another state and they were all "Oh you play piano you need to play for me blehearkljdiaofjea." Played the Simpsons theme song, a popular, fast and not so difficult song.
Otherwise, here are some suggestions (maybe it's to late, you could have already chosen a song, but anyways):
            - Gang-Plank Galleon (DKC)
            - Route 47/48 (Pokemon HG/SS)
            - Rocky Maridia (Super Metroid): You could play it faster than the original. The final part is epic!
            - Kokiri Forest (Zelda OoT)

Those would be my choices. Tried to mix different styles, so you can choose the one you like most. Hope I helped!  :)

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2011, 03:04:19 AM...xD I was under the impression that dahans's was still on the site.
Lol, his motivated me to do it! :P

Hmm, as for songs, I'd try Bouy Base(SMG), Fairy Fountain(TDT's from oot), or Kraid's lair(from Metroid-its piss easy)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon link=topic=3801.msg124111#msg124111 date=1318327459

Ooh would you like sheet music? It has the introduction, then the ice dance. I also have the Grand Finale :P
/quote]Yes please! Send it over PM. (:
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 11, 2011, 01:30:59 PMOMG! Happened the same with me this summer! My cousins came from another state and they were all "Oh you play piano you need to play for me blehearkljdiaofjea." Played the Simpsons theme song, a popular, fast and not so difficult song.
Otherwise, here are some suggestions (maybe it's to late, you could have already chosen a song, but anyways):
            - Gang-Plank Galleon (DKC)
            - Route 47/48 (Pokemon HG/SS)
            - Rocky Maridia (Super Metroid): You could play it faster than the original. The final part is epic!
            - Kokiri Forest (Zelda OoT)

Those would be my choices. Tried to mix different styles, so you can choose the one you like most. Hope I helped!  :)

Lol if you want a really impressive/challenging version of the Simpsons Theme, I'll upload the version I have to mediafire. You can see me playing it here. I guarantee you people will be impressed with it. That's not that great of a recording but I can play it really well now... interestingly enough, this is also Elfman. X)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 11, 2011, 10:30:41 AMMM Astral Observatory. Easy to learn, easy to play, beautiful.

You're quite right.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2011, 02:04:23 PMLol if you want a really impressive/challenging version of the Simpsons Theme, I'll upload the version I have to mediafire. You can see me playing it here. I guarantee you people will be impressed with it. That's not that great of a recording but I can play it really well now... interestingly enough, this is also Elfman. X)

Nice!  :D
Could you please send me the link by PM? I dont like my version at all... Yours is a lot better!  :)