News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XXI. A Lesson in Etiquette.

Started by Liggy, October 09, 2011, 06:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

God Bless Jub. Able to get in one vigi before he bravely met his death. And he's bought us some more time, now that one wolf is out of the way. and we got Maestro back!

Things are lookin good for humans right now.

So with shadowkirby out of the way it's time for for a delicious new day

If shadowkirby somehow happened to not be a wolf, we've only got one shot at lynching a wolf today, or we lose. But I'm fairly certain he was so that gives us a little bit of leeway, but not much.

Suspects(in order of greatest suspicion):
1. Dude - Hasn't been extremely active and hasn't been very helpful towards the human cause.
2. Askalice - Has been more helpful than Dude, but not by all that much. NOTE: Askalice is a VERY agressive wolf, in most games anyways. Hasn't been anything of the sort this time around.
3. Mashi - The Great Manipulator. Mashi is on this list for two reasons:
          a. He's the only other non-confirmed human.
          b. He's an insanely good wolf. In every game he's been wolf he's always seemed extremely vigilant towards the human cause. Which is why he's so awesome at the part. Remember this.

NOTE: One of these guys COULD be the reviver. So be careful. Also, someone besides me make a post that's helpful, gosh darnit!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

SuperFireKirby, you forget to take into account that we don't know that you're a Human either.  You could just as likely be a Wolf alongside askalice23, Doodle, shadowkirby_64 or me.  Although, I suppose it is worth considering that you seem to be accusing all non confirmed Players, but based on your accusation towards askalice23 and Doodle before, I'm not sure whether your suspicion of everyone can be considered humane, since I pointed out a flaw in your logic and (If you were a Wolf) you changed your ideas to be based on a more logical one, despite having to pour some suspicion on your partner.
On the other hand, your putative belief of your humanity (In regards to the game in general, rather than what each individual knows (As in, suspicions and the like should be considered based on how a person not playing would consider them, rather than a Player in the game when something involves one's own humanity.  Not sure how to explain this properly in words though, so I apologise if this confused you!) may be due to you actually being a Human.

At the moment, I'm rather ambivalent of my view of the remaining Players.  I hope to see everyone in the chat during the evening tomorrow (Since I'll finally have some free time!) so that I may scrutinise form some suspicions, along with the rest of you.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 14, 2011, 08:41:54 PM1. Dude - Hasn't been extremely active and hasn't been very helpful towards the human cause.
I have something called work/school/Touhou, which means my life isn't completely dependent on TWG.

Was Slow wolfed or vigi'd? Does anyone know? If he was wolfed, the reviver could bring him back and see what his thoughts are.

Mashi

Guys, get on the chat, I'm on and I want to interrogate everyone.

Mashi

20:36   NickSERVD17001   Guys
20:36   NickSERVD17001   I have a confession
20:36   Vera   youre not whirr
20:36   NickSERVD17001   I'm the wolf shamam
20:36   NickSERVD17001   shaman*
20:37   Vera   o ok
20:37   SuperFireKirby   DARN
20:38   SuperFireKirby   I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
20:38   SuperFireKirby   but anyways
20:38   SuperFireKirby   Mashi, what be ur suspicions if any since I haven't herd them yet
20:38   Vera   askalice23, then you, then Doodle.
20:39   NickSERVD17001   But Wry first
20:39   Vera   Of course.
20:39   NickSERVD17001   Seriously
20:39   NickSERVD17001   You guys should go vote for me right now
20:39   Vera   So I believe Doodle is Human.
20:39   NickSERVD17001   It's hazardous to your health
20:39   Vera   The reason why is because I feel he hasn't acted tense or nervous towards TWG.
20:40   Vera   He also has made an attempt to be active by joining the chat every now and then.
20:40   Vera   Furthermore, he has also not been adamant about not playing as greatly as he did as a Wolf (Hence why he appears less apprehensive).
20:40   Vera   As for askalice23.
20:41   Vera   I didn't enjoy his logic when he accused Doodle.
20:41   Vera   It seemed contrived and forced to me.
20:41   Vera   If you recall, askalice23 was somewhat suspicious of Jub3r7 near the beginning of the game, but abruptly switched to Doodle.
20:42   Vera   He accused Doodle of being suspicious do to inactivity I believe, but failed to take into account the state of the game, as well as other inactive players (Such as shadowkirby_64).
20:43   Vera   Following the logic that shadowkirby_64 is also a Wolf, I feel that it would make sense for askalice23 to be his Wolf partner.
20:43   Vera   Then there's also you, whom I feel is Human, but not as much as Doodle, so I stuck you in the middle.
20:43   SuperFireKirby   Mashi, you are such a pro
20:43   Vera   thx i try
20:44   Vera   askalice23 needs to find some way of chatting.
20:45   Vera   That's the most vexatious thing about him in all the games I play with him!
20:46   SuperFireKirby   by "find" do you mean askalice lacks access to IRC?
20:46   Vera   Yes.
20:46   Vera   He says it doesn't work for him.
20:47   Vera   I PMed him about how to use Mibbit, but he never responded.

Discuss.
Also, Whirr.

SuperFireKirby

I've got the entire conversation since I guess Mashi got cut off by Mibbit.

SuperFireKirby   BROBROBRO
   Vera   SUSPICIONS.
   Vera   GO.
   SuperFireKirby   UMMMMMMMM
   SuperFireKirby   YOU, ASKALICE, DUDE
   SuperFireKirby   MAILY DUDE
   Vera   SO EVERYONE THAT'S UNCONFIRMED.
   Vera   NOW GIVE ME YOUR REASONING.
   Vera   PROCESS OF ELIMINATION MAY BE USED AS A SUPPLEMENTARY REASON.
   Vera   BUT NOT A PRIMARY ONE.
   SuperFireKirby   DUDE: made 3 posts
   SuperFireKirby   1. a safety on me
   SuperFireKirby   2. Voting for Maestro
   Vera   Why does inactivity make someone a Wolf?
   Vera   And why are you pointing out just Doodle?
   SuperFireKirby   3. Defending his lack of doing things
   Vera   Hasn't everyone been rather inactive?
   SuperFireKirby   yeah
   Vera   Also, I can vouch for Doodle in the effect that he has been visiting the chat quite a bit.
   SuperFireKirby   oho
   SuperFireKirby   this I did not know
   Vera   Though, I don't think he has been paying much attention to the game, as of late.
   Vera   Since he apparently was unaware of the remaining living Players.
   Vera   Though, this would lead me to the conclusion that he's Human, since I would imagine that a Wolf would realise which Players were killed and which weren't.
   SuperFireKirby   yeah, I suppose
   Vera   But anyway, please continue.
   SuperFireKirby   As for Askalice, if he is the wolf, he's playing very differently from what one would suspect from him
   Vera   How so?
   SuperFireKirby   but once again this could be due to no one paying attention to the game
   |<--   Liggy has left irc.drshnaps.com (Client exited)
   SuperFireKirby   the last few times he was wolf, he was very aggressive, such as in TWG XV where he was taking you on to the extreme
   SuperFireKirby   that's what I would expect out of Askalice if he were a wolf
   SuperFireKirby   but this could still just be due to an overall lack of care
   Vera   Don't you believe that he would have learned from his mistakes?
   Vera   That too.
   SuperFireKirby   And then there's some silly guy named Mashi
   Vera   frivolous*
   SuperFireKirby   who's the sneakiest wolf I've ever seen
   Vera   people have been using this word silly and im 9 and what is this
   SuperFireKirby   lol
   Vera   So I'm suspicious for my skill?????????
   SuperFireKirby   EXACTLY
   Dude   just cut his first apple with a knife.
   SuperFireKirby   because no matter what role you have, you always seem like a human
   Vera   do you know what happens if youre suspicious of a person because of their skill
   Vera   well theres this guy named bluengie
   Vera   and he said the same thing about me
   SuperFireKirby   but bro
   Vera   and he said i was one of his main suspicions because of it
   Vera   and he was wrong!!!!!!!!!
   SuperFireKirby   you're , like, bottom tier suspicion
   Vera   I still don't like the reasoning you're using though!
   Dude   is dissappointed that no one commented on his awesomeness
   Vera   If you want to be able to sneak out Wolves in future games, you're going to have to practise making logical deductions and stop basing suspicions off of premises.
   Dude   *practice
   Vera   I'm so proud of you Doodle!!!!!!!!!
   Vera   Practise*
   SuperFireKirby   you know, Dude is just really really awesome today
   SuperFireKirby   SO ANYWAYS
   SuperFireKirby   DOODLE GIVE ME YOUR SUSPICIONS OR SOMETHIN
   Vera   YEAH.
   Dude   OH THAT
   Dude   I KNOW THAT
   Dude   Ok
   Dude   Anyway
   Dude   one sec
   Dude   Gotta finish my apple
   Vera   Hahahaha.
   Vera   Cut it in the middle.
   Dude   now I gotta eat the rest of this carmel
   SuperFireKirby   watch out man
   Vera   The seeds form a star.
   Dude   ok
   Dude   Done
   Dude   NOW
   SuperFireKirby   the apple might give you cancer
   SuperFireKirby   NOW?
   Dude   ...I'll probably vote askalice, just because
   Vera   Just because?
   Dude   I have no good reasons, just gut feeling
   Vera   That's not a sufficient reason!
   Vera   frivolous
   Dude   I'm never good at this game ._.
   Vera   You just have to practise.
   Vera   It's all right.
   Dude   That erks me
   Vera   You're already better than a handful of Players.
   Vera   Yay.
   Vera   Me too!
   Dude   Alalalalala bamba
   SuperFireKirby   MASHIMASHIMASHIVERAMASHI
   Vera   Yes, SuperFireKirby?
   SuperFireKirby   hi
   Vera   o hai thar
   NickSERVD17001   Guys
   NickSERVD17001   I have a confession
   Vera   youre not whirr
   NickSERVD17001   I'm the wolf shamam
   NickSERVD17001   shaman*
   Vera   o ok
   SuperFireKirby   DARN
   SuperFireKirby   I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
   SuperFireKirby   but anyways
   SuperFireKirby   Mashi, what be ur suspicions if any since I haven't herd them yet
   Vera   askalice23, then you, then Doodle.
   NickSERVD17001   But Wry first
   Vera   Of course.
   NickSERVD17001   Seriously
   NickSERVD17001   You guys should go vote for me right now
   Vera   So I believe Doodle is Human.
   NickSERVD17001   It's hazardous to your health
   Vera   The reason why is because I feel he hasn't acted tense or nervous towards TWG.
   Vera   He also has made an attempt to be active by joining the chat every now and then.
   Vera   Furthermore, he has also not been adamant about not playing as greatly as he did as a Wolf (Hence why he appears less apprehensive).
   Vera   As for askalice23.
   Vera   I didn't enjoy his logic when he accused Doodle.
   Vera   It seemed contrived and forced to me.
   Vera   If you recall, askalice23 was somewhat suspicious of Jub3r7 near the beginning of the game, but abruptly switched to Doodle.
   Vera   He accused Doodle of being suspicious do to inactivity I believe, but failed to take into account the state of the game, as well as other inactive players (Such as shadowkirby_64).
   Vera   Following the logic that shadowkirby_64 is also a Wolf, I feel that it would make sense for askalice23 to be his Wolf partner.
   Vera   Then there's also you, whom I feel is Human, but not as much as Doodle, so I stuck you in the middle.
   SuperFireKirby   Mashi, you are such a pro
   Vera   thx i try
   Vera   askalice23 needs to find some way of chatting.
   Vera   That's the most vexatious thing about him in all the games I play with him!
   SuperFireKirby   by "find" do you mean askalice lacks access to IRC?
   Vera   Yes.
   Vera   He says it doesn't work for him.
   Vera   I PMed him about how to use Mibbit, but he never responded.
   NickSERVD17001   Maybe he's avoiding coming on?
   Vera   Hey SuperFireKirby and Doodle, if you have the whole log, you should post it.
   Vera   Because Mibbit cut it off for me.
   SuperFireKirby   okay I will
   Vera   Thanks.

I did cut out some stuff involving knives, emo-ism, and Smoke on the Water.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

In my opinion, Mashi is one of my big suspicions. This is why...

He is a very good player and everyone seems to trust him very quickly. This allows him to easily take control of the game which he seems to be doing. Also he is one of biggest targets when it comes to wolfing somebody because he is one of the better players on the site. Yet he is still alive this far into the game. He said it himself on night one that he most likely would die. So i guess i suspect him based off of past games where ive trusted him and it turned out he was a wolf because he is a sneaky sneaky man.

Also, I am not avoiding chat. I can get on however it makes my computer extremly slow and causes it to crash at times. Its not just the chat frojm this site but most chats (aim, etc)

so safety on dude for now

Dude

I don't know who to trust anymore. v_v

Safety on askalice I guess.

Mashi

Quote from: askalice23 on October 16, 2011, 09:24:38 AMIn my opinion, Mashi is one of my big suspicions. This is why...

He is a very good player and everyone seems to trust him very quickly. This allows him to easily take control of the game which he seems to be doing. Also he is one of biggest targets when it comes to wolfing somebody because he is one of the better players on the site. Yet he is still alive this far into the game. He said it himself on night one that he most likely would die. So i guess i suspect him based off of past games where ive trusted him and it turned out he was a wolf because he is a sneaky sneaky man.
Being suspicious of someone because of skill is dumb.  That's not evidence, it's a statistic.
As far as not being wolfed goes.  I'm seldom wolfed in the first place.  I recall only 3 TWGs (Technically 2, since the 3rd time was in TWG: ???) where I've been wolfed.  And I've been here for quite a number of TWGs!  I'm not wolfed very often for whatever reason, but I can live with that!
Furthermore, there was only one Night where I could have possibly died and that was Night 1 (Since during Night 2, the Vigi was alive and would evidently be wolfed).  SlowPokemon was wolfed Night 1; he's an experienced Player, so I can certainly see him fitting under the Manti Rule.  But I'm sure you would argue "But Mashi!  You are one of the best TWGers here.  Wouldn't it be more fitting for you to be wolfed?".  I suppose I would!  But anomalies exist everywhere.  I never was one to be wolfed often, so I doubt that there would be any major change in this game.

Also, no excuses, get a better computer. :(
Anyway, Doodle you probably shouldn't have safetied on askalice23, since I intend to vote for him.  I'm going to wait a while before voting in case something major comes up though.

askalice23

Is it dumb to go off stats.... yeah kinda but if we do not learn from the past we will repeat it. Yes slow is a good player on this site but if i were a wolf you would be the first to go. That is all I am trying to say. I dont think everyone should jump to trusting you. I am not voting for you right now i just dont trust you and i am slowly seeing you gain control of the game. If your a wolf than game over.

Mashi

askalice23

I see everyone quickly siding with you. I have almost come to trust you a few times this game but have learned from earlier games that trusting you fully is a bad idea.

when ever anyone suspects you it goes like this...

I suspect player A the most
player B 2nd most
and mashi but no wait i think your human too

Also in the chat log you were very quick to defend dude and try to switch SFKs suspicions on to me. You said why does inactivity make someone a wolf and then tried to make him believe i was the wolf because of my inactivity. You just called it lack of caring.

Mashi

What.
Was I quick to defend Doodle?  Sure, because I believe he's Human.  Did I try to switch SuperFireKirby's suspicion to you?  Yes, why wouldn't I if I believe you're the Wolf?
And I never said your inactivity make you a Wolf or said you lacked care in the game.  I said I didn't like your logic of voting Doodle due to inactivity, because the entire game was inactive, so nearly anyone could be accused of inactivity.

Dude

Mashi

The Phase is ending soon and it's a KitB. :(

askalice23