News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XXI. A Lesson in Etiquette.

Started by Liggy, October 09, 2011, 06:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Yes, I have been claimed by both the Vigi and Reviver. I'm not sure if lynching me right now is the best option, unless you can prove to me otherwise. Safety on askalice
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

I already explained why though. :(
We lynch you and you oracle a Player.  Then it becomes Night Phase.  The Reviver revives you, the Wolves wolf someone, and next Day Phase, you're alive again.

If we lynched another Player, we most likely lose a Human (Because we have no major leads and at the rate that we're going, the lynch will be decided by a KitB).  Furthermore, we won't receive any oracle results, meaning next Day Phase will still be a manhunt-like guessing game.  Not to mention that the Wolves would also get in another wolfing.  This is most likely to happen if we don't lynch you, MaestroUGC, and it will leave us with no oracle results and most likely two Humans dead by the end of next Phase, rather than one.

In other words, lynching you is no different from vigi-ing you.  We kill you, get your oracle results, and then revive you.

Liggy

Also, make sure you send all PMs to me!  I want to feel special! :(

And I don't care if I shouldn't have to, but phase ends in ~40 minutes.  No one have more than one vote on them, and most of them are safeties.  Also, as it stands, there would be 3 phantoms!  You should probably fix that guys.

But what do I know?  I've heard random.org was a very reliable voter!

I'd also be willing to extend the phase by a day if you honestly think a 2 day phase isn't enough time for day.  I faintly remember the last time I hosted you guys complained it was too long but eh!

Mashi

Okay, the Phase is ending soon and MaestroUGC doesn't appear to be online, so I'm going to take matters into my own hands, even without his consent.  So long as everyone is rational, you should all comprehend the logic of the plan and understand why it's more beneficial to us than a KitB.
Doodle is in the chat and did not agree to vote for MaestroUGC, castigate him if we lynch a Human. :(

MaestroUGC

Dude

MaestroUGC -_-

If we fuck up, I want everyone to blame Mashi.

Mashi

This is no different to Jub3r7's plan with the Vigi.  And no one rebutted his argument, to my knowledge, so I can only presume that everyone would concur in this situation as well.

Liggy

Insert filler story here about how MaestroUGC died a horrible, painful death.  Maybe something about Dinosaurs.  Yes.  Dinosaurs are pretty cool.

It is now Night 2.  Night ends Friday @ 9:00 PM EST/EDT/Whichever we're in right now.

1. SlowPokemon
2. askalice23
3. shadowkirby_64 (PHANTOM x1)
4. MaestroUGC
3. Jub3r7
6. Dude
7. SuperFireshadowKirby_64 (PHANTOM x1)
8. Mashi

Also that Dinosaur accidentally ran into Jub3r7.  That silly lizard accidentally told the whole thread that he's the Vigi!  Whoops!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Liggy

Also someone tried to send me a PM to use their power right before Day ends.

To clarify, every power in this game is activated at night.  I will not accept that PM as a Night action, and since no one has a Day action, it's pretty obvious I can't accept it as one either.

Mashi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 13, 2011, 05:09:53 PMYes, I have been claimed by both the Vigi and Reviver. I'm not sure if lynching me right now is the best option, unless you can prove to me otherwise. Safety on askalice
WHY DID YOU ORACLE THE VIGI.
WHY.
THAT IS SO RIDICULOUSLY DUMB.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.
I AM SO INDIGNANT.

God, I sincerely apologise everyone.  Even if this situation technically isn't my fault, I instigated it, so I'm very sorry for indirectly causing this situation.  Just so you all know, I'm probably much more irked than any of you are, so you aren't the only people infuriated by what just occurred.

SuperFireKirby

FUCKINGFUCKINGFUCKINGFUCKINGFUCK. okay...okay.

I believe Mashi is only partly to blame for this. Jub, I'm guessing, claimed to Maestro so Maestro had NO REASON to oracle Jub.

But that aside, I'm sorry I could not take part in the activities today as I was up in Northern Florida visiting my uncle. I apologize.

but seriously ... GODDAMNIT.

i'll be in irc if anyone wants to be pissed off with me

WIATWIATWIAT WE GOTS A REVIVER PERSON. HUZZAH HUZZAH! (sfk is less pissed nao)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

teh list time:

1. SlowPokemon ded. wolfed. Human

2. askalice23

3. shadowkirby_64 - stupid and inactive(IMAGINE THAT, SHADOWKIRBY IS INACTIVE). possibly human tho. but still dumb

4. MaestroUGC - lynched. Oracle

3. Jub3r7 - I'm so sorry.

6. Dude

7. SuperFireKirby

8. Mashi - probably human. awesome plan that went haywire.

THROUGH PROCESS OF ELIMINATION WE ARE LEFT WITH TWO SUSPECTS. ONE OF THESE MEN COULD BE THE REVIVER. or it could be a suspected human.

Two top suspects are most certainly Dude and Askalice at this point just by looking at this list.

Now, Shadowstupid_64 COULD be a wolf, but the fact that  he's not active eliminates him as a threat for right now and is someone we can get rid of later if need be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Not Mashi's fault here. It was the oracles....

This is yeah wow... idek what to say other than this just got harder for us

SuperFireKirby

After a conversation with Mashi, I have come to believe that only Dude or Askalice is the wolf instead of both of them. If you look back, Askalice had put his vote on Dude. There would really being no reason for this if they were a wolf team, besides keeping us from making a connection between the two of them, but I find this unlikely. Which would mean the other wolf is either Mashi or Shadowkirby. I am fairly certain Mashi is human so this means that the wolf team is either:

A. Askalice and Shadowkirby

or

2. Dude and Shadowkirby

Liggy

Another filler story!  This one would describe the death of shadowkirby and Jub3r7.  But don't worry.  Masestro actually didn't die!  He was in a coma.  He got better.

It is now Day 2.  Day ends Sunday @ 9:00 PM EST/EDT/Whichever we're in right now.

1. SlowPokemon
2. askalice23
3. shadowkirby_64
4. MaestroUGC
3. Jub3r7
6. Dude
7. SuperFireshadowKirby_64 (PHANTOM x1)
8. Mashi

Also, the fact I can quote my last phase update in the topic summary makes me die a little inside as a host.