News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XXI. A Lesson in Etiquette.

Started by Liggy, October 09, 2011, 06:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

hmm I could easily see Jub framing some inactives here. Asking the oracle to come out and then making the list of people who posted and saw that maestro claimed. Just a thought for now

SuperFireKirby

My fucking keyboard is broken so I have to use character map to make messages. Unfortunately, this greatly hinders me in playing twg but I will try to get this fixed asap.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: askalice23 on October 10, 2011, 08:13:08 PMhmm I could easily see Jub framing some inactives here. Asking the oracle to come out and then making the list of people who posted and saw that maestro claimed. Just a thought for now

Framing inactives? Please read my posts.
I'm making 100% sure that there won't be any counterclaims so our blues won't be revealed to the wolves by getting everyone to be active.
Because if you're inactive, it makes it harder for everybody to get a read on you, which makes it harder to find the wolves.

And if you're busy in real life, try to get at least one post made during each phase.
You can't say that you don't have anything to talk about because I gave you multiple things to discuss in one of my earlier posts, which include
A. Whether or not it was a good idea for the Oracle to claim (SFK disagrees with the strategy, for reasons I'm still not entirely sure about) and
B. Whether or not you acknowledge the fact that Maestro claimed Oracle or if you're actually a wolf trying to slow us down. Dude is the only one who hasn't posted so far, but he was in the chat when I asked if people agreed with my strategy.
He probably knows already, but it will still help if he makes his acknowledgment post, because the way he states it might favor his humanity (unless you're a wolf, in which case it would still be obvious if you didn't post at all!)

Just ninja'd by SFK, sorry about your keyboard problems. :/
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Found an old USB keyboard hidden in my closet. Anyways, I'll be in IRC as soon as a fix myself a samich.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

18:39   [Wrydryn]   I'm a wolf though
18:39   [Wrydryn]   Get them to vote for me
18:39   Vera   Ahahahahaha.

Wrydryn

SuperFireKirby

Mashi

Liggy

SlowPokemon forgot to say please when he asked for something.  Needless to say, he won't forget again.

It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends Thursday @ 9:00 PM EST/EDT/Whichever we're in right now.

1. SlowPokemon
2. askalice23
3. shadowkirby_64
4. MaestroUGC
3. Jub3r7
6. Dude
7. SuperFireshadowKirby_64
8. Mashi

SlowPokemon

Huh. I don't know how to react. On one hand, if someone was wolfing me out of randomness, I'd be kind of pissed that I died night one. On the other hand, if the wolves are using the manti rule, I'm kind of flattered they thought I was a threat.

Wrydryn's obviously the wolf...but I would keep others in suspicion as well. You never can be too wary...RIGHT JAMES?!?!?

--then fall, Slow.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

But...why would Wry be all, "HEY I'M A WOLF, VOTE FOR ME!"? I just don't get it.

Dude

Half safety/half vote on Jub

I get a weird vibe from him this time around. Almost like he's trying too hard to be human.

Mashi

Unfortunately, I've been rather inactive so far into the game, so I haven't formed any leads.

MaestroUGC, have the Vigi and Reviver claimed to you?  If so, would it be possible to lynch you in order to receive the oracle result?  Lynching you is like lynching no one, since the Reviver would just revive you next Phase.  Furthermore, lynching you would also permit you to oracle a Role, which would probably be beneficial to us.

Jub3r7

Safety on Mashi because I might not be able to get on before 9:00.

Also do all of you want to phantom out?!?!? (Other than dude)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Changing my safety to SFK

Jub and I talked and I believe he's human... for now.

askalice23

Sorry i haven't been on. Yes jub i realize what you were saying, but I could see it being a trap thats all. You seem mostly human to me. Big turn around this game as opposed to last game. Your posts just seem overly planned to me if that makes any sense at all.

The fact that mashi is alive leads me to believe that he may possibly be a wolf. I do not want to go off because he wasnt wolfed, but in the past in this site one of three people die first phase. Mashi, Mastergamer, or Nakah. Not my vote now because I'm looking past that.

For some reason SFK just doesnt sit well with me this game. His strategy feels different than last game. Only one of his posts really contributed anything where as last game he was helping out a big amount.

I think my vite will be set on dude he is trying to fly under the radar imo. His first post was to vote for jub and then switched to SFK. In past games when he was a wolf he tried to play the same way. So for now that is what I'm going with and it is subject to change.