News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Your 3DS Game Library!

Started by DonValentino, October 09, 2011, 12:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Recently bought Kid Icarus....

...and the disappointment has come to its full effect.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 01, 2012, 06:38:19 AMRecently bought Kid Icarus....

...and the disappointment has come to its full effect.
wai? I enjoyed it. It's difficult as hell for the first two stages because of death by falling off the screen, but after that it's not as bad.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 01, 2012, 09:34:07 AMwai? I enjoyed it. It's difficult as hell for the first two stages because of death by falling off the screen, but after that it's not as bad.
When you're flying the gameplay is alright, but I can't stand walking around...Flicking the stylus to change your view? That's retarded. It should have been like metroid prime hunters-where I can just drag the stylus and change my view. That was my biggest problem...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 01, 2012, 07:35:20 PMWhen you're flying the gameplay is alright, but I can't stand walking around...Flicking the stylus to change your view? That's retarded. It should have been like metroid prime hunters-where I can just drag the stylus and change my view. That was my biggest problem...
Oh Uprising. Yeah the land controls are a bit weird. They can take awhile to get used to. I don't mind them now.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Anyone have Mario Tennis Open?

I'm debating on getting it...

Olimar12345

My friend has it. We played a few games and it's alright.

fingerz

They should be releasing demos of all these games! -.-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SALT1NE

Cartridge: Mario Kart 7, LoZ OoT, Super Mario 3D Land
Download: Pokedex 3D, Kirby's Dreamland <--(beat that in 2 days btw, really good game), Swapnote, Nintendo Video, and I think that's it.

fingerz

What the hell is Swapnote?? Everyone keeps saying it yet I've never seen it in the eShop!! -.-
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

It's also called Letterbox in some other regions.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SALT1NE on May 28, 2012, 02:59:47 PMKirby's Dreamland <--(beat that in 2 days btw, really good game)
I remember beating it during one carride cause I didn't know how or if you could save ^^
I like KD2 better though, even though both were great

And I'm curious on Mario Tennis Open too. My favorite in the series are the gbc MT. It actually had an okay story and some epic gameplay. Spent a lot of hours on that game

fingerz

Quote from: Dude on May 28, 2012, 04:30:30 PMIt's also called Letterbox in some other regions.
Oh right... Yeah, I have Nintendo Letterbox. XD

TheZeldaPianist275

Cartridge:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D.
Download:
Pokedex 3D, Swapnote, Nintendo Video, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition.

SlowPokemon

Ah yes, I got Mario Tennis Open. Whenever my grandmother's in town she just buys me a ton of crap for no reason. Hence, "wow this game looks cool." I'm a NINJA.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Cartridge games:
   - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
   - Mario Kart 7
   - Kid Icarus: Uprising

Downloadable games / programs:
   - Nintendo Video
   - SwapNote
   - Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
   - Pokedex 3D
   - Demos (I just play these when I get bored):
      - Mutant Mudds
      - Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D

My future games list:
   - Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
   - Super Mario 3D Land
   - New Super Mario Bros. 2
   - Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
   - Paper Mario: Sticker Star
   - Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (I haven't played any yet, so we'll see)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things