News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Your 3DS Game Library!

Started by DonValentino, October 09, 2011, 12:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

I've got:
1) Ocarina of time 3D
2) Star Fox 64 3D
3) Super Mario 3D Land
4) Mario Kart 7

Any one who wants to race with me in mario kart can find my 3DS code in such topic and that person can prepare to lose.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 20, 2012, 07:13:36 PM:O
It's not button mashing!! I don't button mash and I pwn everything! It's a good game! :D

It's a button-mashing game. And it's not main series Pokemon. If it were something decent like Pokemon Ranger I might consider it, but I hated the first Pokemon Rumble and everything I've seen suggests that it's extremely similar.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 20, 2012, 07:49:44 PMeverything I've seen suggests that it's extremely similar.

It is. You wouldn't like it. I didn't like it either.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I was tempted today, just because the cover art is really cute, but...I know I should save for something else.

fingerz

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 20, 2012, 07:41:40 PMAny one who wants to race with me in mario kart can find my 3DS code in such topic and that person can prepare to lose.
You're dead next time I've got internet.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

^hehehe

Minions! Commence battle!

fingerz

*Attaches several thousand Bullet Bills to DK's kart*

Alright, I'm ready! >:)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Fleetstar The Flygon

What I love about the 3DS is that you don't really have to run around all day to get those coins. Normally I just sit and watch TV and shake it. I can proudly say I ran 1000 steps today.

Cartridge

Super Mario 3D Land
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon Rumble Blast

...That's all!  :P

Pit0010

Cartridge games:
Super Mario in 3D land
Mario Kart 7
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles

Downloadable games / programs:
(i don't really use the internet on my 3ds but...)
Legend of Zelda 4 Swords

My future games list:
Kid Icarus Uprising (DUHHH!!)
Animal Crossing 3ds
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

I would love to add Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 to my 3DS list in the future, but Nintendo's not going to do it for the 3DS... >:(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 26, 2012, 12:51:16 PMI would love to add Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 to my 3DS list in the future, but Nintendo's not going to do it for the 3DS... >:(

Because it doesn't make sense to do that.

fingerz

I think it does.

1. The graphics for both consoles are entirely different; DS is more pixelated than the 3DS.
2. Playing a DS game on a 3DS reduces the quality. I've tried playing DS games on my 3DS and the graphics look shit.

They should come out for both DS and 3DS.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 26, 2012, 02:10:26 PMI think it does.

1. The graphics for both consoles are entirely different; DS is more pixelated than the 3DS.
2. Playing a DS game on a 3DS reduces the quality. I've tried playing DS games on my 3DS and the graphics look shit.

They should come out for both DS and 3DS.

1. Yeah, but it still looks great.
2. Of course, but it doesn't look ridiculously awful. Also you can hold down select or start while choosing the game and it will reduce it to its original resolution (of course it looks tiny, but if you're really that upset...) Just play them on your regular DS.

Coming out for both is ridiculous...

Olimar12345

You can change the resolution for ds games to not look like shit on the 3ds.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 26, 2012, 02:36:34 PMAlso you can hold down select or start while choosing the game and it will reduce it to its original resolution