News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Your 3DS Game Library!

Started by DonValentino, October 09, 2011, 12:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on June 10, 2012, 05:31:58 PM- Demos (I just play these when I get bored):
      - Mutant Mudds
      - Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D

I love the demos.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

I once had MGS up for something like 3 days without ending the demo. I know all the guards' patterns, where all of the weapons are, the fun things to do, etc. . .  I actually managed to get a feeling for the timing of the trank to get to them, so I would shoot them, and walk by them as they fell asleep.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on June 10, 2012, 06:59:09 PMI once had MGS up for something like 3 days without ending the demo. I know all the guards' patterns, where all of the weapons are, the fun things to do, etc. . .  I actually managed to get a feeling for the timing of the trank to get to them, so I would shoot them, and walk by them as they fell asleep.

That is the best demo ever. I played it like 20 time before shutting it off:P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

Only complaint is the controls. I don't like having to move the camera with ABXY. There is the Circle Pad Pro, but I don't want to spend money on that until other games use it effectively.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things