News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Those 5 should now be accepted.
You guys choose what you want up and I'll upload them. If no requests are made, I'll just submit 5 more Golden Sun songs.

pumpy_heart

Duck Tales - The Moon is now up, like it was requested.
Another Duck Tales song was added and more Golden Sun.
Also, check out Final Fantasy VII Battle Music if you haven't already.
As always, comment/critique!

tatormellow

pumpy_heart

I just checked it and it was fine. Mediafire sometimes goes weird.
Will you please try again?

tatormellow

pumpy_heart

Try it now. Reuploaded and changed the link.
If there are any other broken links, let me know.

Roz~

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, I didn't have access to a computer since mine needed to be repaired.
I love your objection arrangement, it's really great!  ;D Thanks a lot!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

pumpy_heart

Thanks for dropping in! Glad you like it. It was no problem! :D

DrP

Viridian City sounds pretty cool (definitely more playable then my Saffron City from GSC)    ;D

pumpy_heart

(Probably because the music was much more simpler in the first gen of Pokemon xD)
But thanks =D

DrP

it seems that every generation, the music gets much more complex to recreate for piano

pumpy_heart

Yeahhh, definitely. I think that's pretty good that the composer develops over time along with the game too.

Cobraroll

I think Pokémon D/P music was basically just "Look at how many instruments we have! And we can all make them play different melodies AT THE SAME TIME!!!!11"

Also, your Viridian city sounds awesome. But I think it needs some 8va.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

pumpy_heart

It probably could use 8va. I only have Songwriter 2007 and it doesn't have that feature. =/
If anyone would do that in the obvious place that it needs it, I would be greatly obliged. :)

DrP

I can fix up Burned Tower... what do you need done tempo wise (cause i have finale 2010)

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the problem. I'll fix it and post it!

Also for the Medley sheet as a whole, would you like your credit under Arranger be your name or pumpy_heart?

EDIT 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?e135p00d80h289a