pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Thanks much! =D
I guess in consistency, keep with Thomas Wilson. Might look a bit odd next to all you guyses usernames, but meh. Consistency yes.

DrP

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 16, 2010, 11:17:25 PMThanks much! =D
I guess in consistency, keep with Thomas Wilson. Might look a bit odd next to all you guyses usernames, but meh. Consistency yes.

you gotta go with what works. also check the "Calling all Pokémon Arrangers" Thread. Just in case GreekGeek doesn't respond, we may have to absorb (haha, Pokémon move) his claimed arrangements. So you can go ahead and pick one!

pumpy_heart

Haha alright. I'll start with Rocket Radio Tower Takeover, then Team Rocket Battle, then Professor Elm's Lab, in that order.

DrP

pumpy_heart

4 Golden Sun songs: Babi's Theme, Imil's Theme, Mercury Lighthouse, and Aqua Rock, and Jake's Theme from Advance Wars: Dual Strike all up!

Master_Z

pumpy_heart

SlowPokemon

Hey there! Awesome arrangements dude!

Do you think you could post midi files for your Gold/Silver songs? :P

If not, that's fine. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

pumpy_heart

It might take a few days to get up, really busy now and for a bit, but yes. I shall (:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Pokémon March! Awesome!

Goldenrod City is too awesome! Though, it should be marked with an "8va assist" tag in the opening post, or something along those lines.

Elm's Lab is awesome. Though, I kinda like the HGSS version of it better. More bouncy. But that is far off-topic.

All in all, awesome.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

pumpy_heart

Thanks much!
Yeah, I knew a few of my Gold/Silver arrangements were pretty high. Thanks for reminding me which one!

EDIT: Update! New Golden Sun Songs and Pokemon Gold/Silver Midis!!

pumpy_heart

3 New Pokemon R/B/Y songs.

OMG TEAM ROCKET'S HIDEOUT!!! D= D=
=D =D =D

Kensho

I tried to open the Team Rocket Hideout link but it redirected me to the Vermillion City link instead.

DrP