News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Thanks Deku!
Here's the updated sheet. MUS
That was a quick turnaround.

pumpy_heart

Finished Skyward Sword. And The Wind Waker. Wewt. Now for A Link to the Past.
Here's a surprise.

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Lanaryu's Mining Facility - Present MUS MIDI

I would love some comments and critiques. Get this old page up past more than 10 pages! Yeah!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 15, 2012, 11:20:10 PMLOVE IT! Quite accurate too!

This!

That right hand sure does overpower the melody though (probably just the playback?)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

pumpy_heart

Thanks you guys! Yeah, it's definitely playback. I could edit that, but meh.

Here's another Skyward Sword piece!

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Lumpy Pumpkin - Day - Present MUS MIDI

Yes, you do need to be able to whistle for that last bit. And I okay'd it with Winter. Any comments/critique more than welcome. Trying to get these two sheets critiqued enough to get submitted this update.
I don't know how to avoid collision in the 2nd layer and 1st layer. The E dotted half note in the final section of the piece consistently hits the G#. Any ideas how to fix? I've tried fixing the spacing of the notes and accidentals with the fix spacing feature. Hmmm...

Dudeman

I believe the original is much slower, and you could do some more with the melody (thirds, etc.), but that's all that comes to mind at the moment. Great arrangement!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Playing it now! I can't whistle that part more than 3 seconds without laughing! Its soooo fun! XD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Yeah, I can add the thirds. Would make it harder to play and take away from the simplicity of the song. They do get added at certain parts to show the varying sections. Could orchestrate much more, but this isn't a full piano sort of song, I think. Feel free to add in the full chords at your own desire. The tempo may be 4 clicks off, you're right. It's not that far off though. Just feels a lot slower when listening to it haha.

Thanks! I also enjoyed that part. Got the thumbs up for it, works great!

spitllama

And so Pumpy reminds me of my inability to whistle.... *sobs*
Submissions Page

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

pumpy_heart

Hey, I can't whistle either. At least I didn't write a separate whistle part. XD
Still can be played normally though.
Here's another one from Skyward Sword. This one's kinda important, crucial to the story. Summarizes a lot of what Zelda is and what it stands for. Let me know if something is odd.

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Song of the Hero" - Thomas Wilson MUS Midi

spitllama

I feel like I'm just spamming your topic every time you post, but for some reason whenever I scroll to the bottom of the sheet, the slur gets distorted :P

Submissions Page

pumpy_heart

Yeah, it did that for me too. It's the slur that goes from the 2nd layer in the treble to the 1st layer in the bass. Couldn't fix it. Should print right though.

pumpy_heart

One of my favorite pieces from the second Golden Sun game, here's Alhafra!
[GBA] Golden Sun: The Lost Age - "Alhafra" - Thomas Wilson MUS Midi

Comments/critiques are more than welcome.

Nebbles

I never knew you arranged the RBY bike theme!

I think I love you a bit more now.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel