News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[N64] Mario Party 3 - "Fighting Spirit"

Started by Fate0fTehFall3n, September 30, 2011, 08:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate0fTehFall3n

Completed by dahans

Hello everyone! I would like to request one of my favorite Mario Party 3 Songs, "Fighting Spirit", to be made into sheet music. PDF works just fine, but if able to I would like it in the MUS format.

I'm sure you guys remember the dual mini-game "Vine with Me" from Mario Party 3, and remember how epic that music made you feel. I've been trying to find sheet music for it forever...so I thought I'd come to this amazing site to request it! :D

Here is the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onw1FJ8cs8

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

dahans

Hm... I won't be able to do it for the next 3 weeks, because I am not here :/. If nobody else has done it then, I'd really love to arrange this awesome music (I have already done some of the MP3 stuff)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Fate0fTehFall3n

Thank you! I am quite patient, especially for someone as amazing as yourself. I've listened to your arrangements for MP, and I must say that they are top notch! :D

dahans

Oh wow xD thank you I will arrange it as soon as I get home.

Fate0fTehFall3n

How goes the progress on the arrangement? Sorry for my non-frequent checking; I've was studying for midterms.

Cobraroll

^I think Dahans is still adventuring, so you'll have to wait a little longer.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

dahans

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 24, 2011, 10:05:41 AMour dahans is in another castle.
Lol xD Nice one!

Got back today and I will start arranging it tomorrow... sounds good?

dahans

Fate0fTehFall3n

Oh boy it's been awhile...crazy school work. Where can I find your finished product? I must hear it!! :D

I checked where all the downloadable music is on the main website and it wasn't there.

Fate0fTehFall3n

Nevermind, I found it on your main topic dahans....

My reaction...*sniff* Beautiful!!! Thank you so much! :)