News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Adventures of Jesus And Friends

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 25, 2011, 06:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

WE ARE GETTING NOWHERE.

None of us really understand each other, and a few of us don't WANT to understand each other. We are certainly not going to convince each other of whether our opinions are "more right" then theirs, because we each have our reasons for believing what we do.
All we are doing is making statements.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

He even didn't answer my questions. D: DARN IT MAN, I'M CURIOUS! Why'd you guyz all have to be DICKS and make the guy with the answers leave? Seriously, you people can't even have a mature discussion about Faith vs. Reason/Science/Whatever? Come on. Grow up. And now, I'm grouped in with all you jerks because I'm asking questions about a person's beliefs. I'M SUPPOSE TO BE THE GUY BEING THE JERK. HAVE YOU NOT READ MY STORY?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

All right, everyone, enough is enough.  Please refrain from posting anything related to the previous discussion.  If you would like to continue, I entreat you all to utilise the PM system (mind you all, this is not a suggestion to harass privately).

So unless you have something positive and not overly critical to say, don't fuel the fire any longer.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2013, 02:06:16 PMBut what about dinosaurs? Or cavemen. r the Indus River Valley Civilization? Or the nomads who crossed Beringia to getto North America 20,000 years ago? How do you explain all of these things that every professor, scientist, and historian says happened? All of which took place before the supposed creation of the world?
This. If the Earth was created 5,000 years ago, how do you explain all of these historical findings(the dinosaurs dying out around 65 million years ago and such)? Do you just refute the information as false, or do you believe it happened within a much shorter time scale or that the information was fabricated by, let's say, Satan or something else?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Quote from: Mashi on January 20, 2013, 02:32:26 PMIf you would like to continue, I entreat you all to utilise the PM system (mind you all, this is not a suggestion to harass privately).
Even if the argument is innocuous, chances are that it'll blow up some time later.

SlowPokemon

Mashi, I do believe you were ignored entirely.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Everyone, mariolegaofan is evidently young and inexperienced, so naturally he's going to be dogmatic and unyielding.  It's our job to be the mature ones and not attack or criticise him, whether it's justified or not.  Politely ask him to leave and leave it at that.  If he continues harassing, then try again or request Moderator action.  mariolegofan, the same goes for you; if you feel you're being harassed, simply stop viewing the topic.

I have to go now, but I expect this conflict to be resolved when I return.

EFitTrainr

Alright guys. That's enough.

Now I suggest you all take Mashi's advice before I pull out the banhammer.
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

GOSH DARNIT SHADOWKRIBY, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING UP HOMOSEXUALITY. ARE YOU TRYING TO START A WAR?

So you guys have clogged up my story with 5FUCKIN pages of senseless ranting and arguing, and absolutely nothing was solved. Schweet. I call upon you all to delete every post you made in the past 24 hours in this thread to get rid of the clutter and your useless rants. If you want to have an intelligent discussion with me about Faith vs. Religion or Evolution vs. Creationism, I will happily oblige in the pm's. BUT DELETE YOUR POSTS, PLEASE.

Or I call upon a moderator to banish this thread to the nether realm so that a new, purer one can be reborn from the fire.

Yugi

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

As a devout Roman Catholic, I approve of this rendition of the Bible.

You have my official blessing. Now go forth, my son, and spread the good word of AWESOME.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2013, 03:34:14 PMGOSH DARNIT SHADOWKRIBY, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING UP HOMOSEXUALITY. ARE YOU TRYING TO START A WAR?

So you guys have clogged up my story with 5FUCKIN pages of senseless ranting and arguing, and absolutely nothing was solved. Schweet. I call upon you all to delete every post you made in the past 24 hours in this thread to get rid of the clutter and your useless rants. If you want to have an intelligent discussion with me about Faith vs. Religion or Evolution vs. Creationism, I will happily oblige in the pm's. BUT DELETE YOUR POSTS, PLEASE.

Or I call upon a moderator to banish this thread to the nether realm so that a new, purer one can be reborn from the fire.
Im sowwy :( All gone. I didnt mean to ruin your epic retelling

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 20, 2013, 07:28:42 PMAs a devout Roman Catholic, I approve of this rendition of the Bible.

You have my official blessing. Now go forth, my son, and spread the good word of AWESOME.
And this