TWG XX: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous...

Started by master_gamer38, September 25, 2011, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Theres an insta...right when I had second thoughts... lol I'm pretty sure Maestro was the last wolf, but if Jub really was just allowing him to take a bullet then we're screwed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Wait wait wait, since the ratio is considered after the Day Phase, it's a win win, without throwing askalice into the wolf equation. If Jub was a wolf, it will come down to him and me or askalice, who will vote him out. If Maestro is, well we just won.

If askalice is a wolf then we're REALLY screwed.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 04, 2011, 01:28:27 PMIt's all a gamble then, isn't it?

Doesn't matter; with Jun's vote it's an insta so there's no changing it. :P

SlowPokemon

I can't edit my post but obviously I meant Jub. Stupid autocorrect on phone.

Mashi

Day 3 is over.  MaestroUGC was Insta'd.  It is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends October 5th, 2011 (Wednesday) 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64 (Phantom x1)
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
5. Jub3r7 (Phantom x2)
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory (Phantom x1)

SlowPokemon

Well whoever is lynched just knows to vote Jub. Or unless something interesting happens and you turn out to be a wolf. :P but then it's left to a kitb. :P the reason I think Jub is that he's been taking lessons from Mashi.

askalice23

We lost if he wolfs one of us 1 wolf = 1 human means wolves win... humans lost.

Maybe he misses the wolfing.

SlowPokemon

The wolf to human ratio is counted at the end of the DAY PHASE.

Jub3r7

DANGIIIIIIIIT.

This is like the third time I've said that we've found the last wolf and then it turns out not to be the last wolf.
In the Perils of Saffron it was drp, and the final wolf was actually u-x (he was the last person I suspected of being a wolf, due to the fact that he had saved me earlier in the game.)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 04, 2011, 03:46:09 PMthe reason I think Jub is that he's been taking lessons from Mashi.
Since when? XD
And even if I was, could that make me more or less likely to be human?
Not really. It would just make it harder for others to figure out my role, unfortunately. :P It would be a disadvantage for me, even if I was actually the wolf.

Based on askalice23's reaction to my pm, he's probably human, although that would disprove the trust I had in slow...
If Slow is the last wolf, it would be a repeat of when I completely trusted u-x, or Mashi (the latter of which led to my downfall.)

Now all we have to do is wait for the wolfing; if I get wolfed, I'm guessing you'll (which ever one of you is the real human) figure out who to vote for.
Or, if one of you gets wolfed, I'll (hopefully) be able to discern the wolf out of my only option left. Then luck decides the game.

Also, remember how there was no wolfing on night one?
I was online the whole time, and I would never purposely miss a wolfing, not even in fear of accidentally killing the other wolf.
If you don't believe me, go back to the (second?) page, and you'll find that I posted only a few minutes after the phase ended, commenting "lolwut" on the fact that the wolf didn't wolf anybody.
As a pro twg player (8)), I wouldn't be frivolous enough to make a mistake like that if I were the wolf, albeit the name of the game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

It doesn't matter. :P If he is a wolf, askalice will be forced to kill either you or me, and then we'll know he was the wolf. If it comes down to both of you, things will inevitably end in a knife in the box. Same goes if you're the wolf (which I'm starting to believe you aren't).

askalice23

I'm beginning to believe I trusted the wrong person. Slow you're trust is very jumpy. A few posts ago you said I was definitely not a wolf and now your saying jub isn't a wolf either. You've also done so without accusing anyone. I believe this is your attempt to stay on both our good sides. Idk like I said before I'm pretty sure after the working tonight we lost because of the ratio. It wouldn't make sense if it continued because there would be 2 players left 1 wolf and 1 human.

The wolf wouldn't vote himself out neither would the human