TWG XX: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous...

Started by master_gamer38, September 25, 2011, 12:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

Well if there are 2 wolves left we just lost.... Hooray for activity -_-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: askalice23 on October 01, 2011, 06:08:45 PMWell if there are 2 wolves left we just lost.... Hooray for activity -_-

No; votes are counted at the end of the day phase. So there is at least one wolf left.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Night 3 is over.  SuperFireKirby was wolfed.  It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends October 4th, 2011 (Tuesday) 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/6PM AST/4PM HST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64 (Phantom x1)
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
5. Jub3r7 (Phantom x2)
6. Dude
7. MaestroUGC
8. gzgregory (Phantom x1)

SlowPokemon

Mashi, I have no idea how you managed to post that at EXACTLY 9:00:00... precision... anyway this game is kind of horrible, SFK was the only one I was sure was human.

My main suspicion at this point is askalice23. He's active enough to be a wolf...quite honestly I don't really feel like listing the reasons... This game is so dead. xD In one aspect that half the players are dead, in another that no one but me, SFK, and askalice are really trying.

askalice23

Well there is one wolf left or the wolf hasnt found the shamen. If i had to guess its maestro and slow as the wolf duo but if there is one left im going with maestro on the sole reason that once he thought he was getting lynched he said good game making me believe that if he had died the game would have ended.

MaestroUGC

Oh, Mr. Wolf, I think I just took a bullet for you.

askalice23
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Super sorry for not being active, also dad is right behind me and I'm not supposed to be on right now.

If we haven't lynched a wolf yet, or if the wolf accidentally killed the shaman, then we'll lose if we don't choose the right person now.
I've already been caught once while writing this post, so gonna sum it up cause screwed if caught again.

1. I need Slow's reason for voting me in order to defend myself, and
2. I'm not going to place a set vote until I have time to analyze each remaining player, and I'm not going to safety because if we make one wrong move, the game could take a turn for the worst.

But no really, don't vote for anyone right now unless you're absolutely sure. We have no idea how many wolves are left, and I don't want to throw away the day phase on an insta-lynch aided by any wolves remaining.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

Well that right there makes me believe maestro is the wolf.

1. He tried insta me
2. Slow immediatly changed his vote
3. Jub didnt try to insta me

If Slow and Jub were wolves they would have allowed me to be instad and Im pretty sure slow's reasoning for voting you was so i wasnt instad not because youre his prime suspect because i would be his major suspicion.

Also it adds up. Im taking a bullet for the wolf? If youre human why would you do that. He never defended himself even when people explained why they voted for him. Also when it seemed like he was going to be wolfed he said good game guys. Also making it seem if he dies then the game will end.

Maestro is the last wolf.

SlowPokemon

Maestro. Whether I'm falling into a trap I don't care--your speech and evidence were well delivered even if it's a lie.

MaestroUGC

Can I vote for myself too? I was hoping this game would be a bit more gimmicky, but spreading confusion is the next best thing. Am I a wolf? Yes. Am I being blunt? Sure. Is this game now pointless? Maybe. Should you quit? No.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 03, 2011, 07:04:48 PM1. I need Slow's reason for voting me in order to defend myself

I was just getting my vote off of askalice. Stop flooding me with PMs and stuff xD There was no real reason. No one had a vote on you yet.

Jub3r7

I only sent you one pm relevant to TWG! XD

Also sending you another one right now.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]