Ragster2448's Arrangements (Rayman Sheet Music)

Started by Ragster2448, September 20, 2011, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

I didn't realize the previews didn't work. They all should be fixed now.

WiiMan96

Great job on the Rayman music! I don't think I'd have enjoyed the game nearly as much without the music. :)

Might I be able to request the song Entering the Pirate Ship? That's personally one of my favourites but I'm unsure how it'll make the translation to piano.

Ragster2448

Wow, didn't expect to get request! That'll be my next one to make.

I decided not to include that part in the Fairy Glade. It just didn't mesh very well with it's music, so it'll be it's own sheet.

Ragster2448

Entering the Pirate Ship (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

I'm using the Nintendo 64's soundtrack to go off of, but the one you showed me doesn't sound much different from it at all. It should be pretty close.

WiiMan96

Thank you very much! That sure was quick! :D I'm off to learn it now.

Ragster2448

Haha, yeah, Rayman 2 music isn't very complex. It doesn't take me long to figure out the notes, plus they use the same note techniques in songs to where I can pretty much guess what note is being played. It's pretty cool how they make such simple music sound so good.

Ragster2448

The Menhir Hills (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

Also, formatting has been changed on all of the sheets. They are all now playable, too (Removed impossible layers, made it to where you can play the 2 layers at the same time).

Ragster2448

The Top of the World (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

The Top of the World has some of the most unique music from the game. This one was really fun to do  :D (Even though it was difficult learning some parts)

Ragster2448

The Canopy (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

Ragster2448

Whale Bay (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

Ragster2448

Spider Attack (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

Ragster2448

Ninja Pirate Battle (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

I finally figured out the note pattern to that towering part! I thought that I'd never do it.

K-NiGhT

I has request :0 can you do the title screen from rayman advance?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ragster2448