TWG XX: Player Sign ups

Started by master_gamer38, September 19, 2011, 10:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

"Wait what? Player sign ups? But who is hosting and what game is it!?"

We're gonna try something new. Rather than losing people trying to find the remaining players for a game, we're going to get the players first. After we have players, there will be a host sign up among the players that signed up. In the case that there is no one who wants to host, or no one can fit a game to the amount of players, I will host a game.

I'm also going to keep this to a strict time frame. I have the intent for the game to begin next week Monday at the very latest. Player sign ups for a few days and then a quick host sign ups. Since this is a limited time frame, we should not lose activity due to not knowing when its going on. I'm going to put a tentative end date for player sign ups for Friday September 23rd at 12:00 AM EST. This is Thursday night this means. I am willing to extend through Friday if needed however.

If we do not get enough players, it may be time for TWG to take another break here at NSM.

So, recap version. If you wanna take time to play a fun game and enjoy yourself for the duration of next week. Type the word "IN" in bold in this topic by Friday, Sept 23rd at 12:00 AM EST.

Current players:
1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby
5. Mashi
6. Jub3r7
7. Dude
8. MaestroUGC
n.

(Look at that lonely list, you should reply with "IN" to make it less lonely.)
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

askalice23

SuperFireKirby

IN. NOW LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE'S. YOU'S GUYS BEST NOT FUCK THIS UP, KAPEESH?[/in funny accent of your choosing]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

In.

Also, sorry Jub3r7, but master_gamer38 and I discussed the issue of inactivity and the dearth of players and decided that this would be the best course of action to discern how well TWG is.  If enough players show interest, we would be very happy to permit you to host your game though!  Otherwise though, we wouldn't want to see a good game (Such as SlowPokemon's) die of inactivity and the like.

Jub3r7

That's fine. I don't mine going by majority vote.

Finally finished typing up my game, and even added a little story to go with it. It could have been better, but hopefully, you'll like it.  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 20, 2011, 06:55:33 PMThat's fine. I don't mine going by majority vote.
I believe you mean "mind"

And yes, that was an in from me.

Jub3r7

XD, nah, I actually meant "mine."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

...That doesn't make sense.

You can't "dig into going by majority vote"

And by dig into, I mean this by shovel/pickaxe/whatever.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

Wow I haven't been here in forever.

In.

master_gamer38

Only a few hours left! I will do my best to post the host sign up thread as close to this ending as possible.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.