News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Novel

Started by SlowPokemon, September 18, 2011, 05:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I can't wait to see how I play into this XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Poor raymond :( and I never guessed it, but Mashi is totes a wolf. Pretty good idea there, Slow :3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

hey i would never hurt jub3r7 water you taking abowt
But A+ nevertheless.
Keep this up and maybe you won't need to watch Melancholy for a short while!!!

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 03, 2012, 08:24:33 AMMashi is totes a wolf.
Yeah, he is.  Mashi, how could you?!?

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

A couple random notes on the story so far...

A) I find it interesting that while this is easily the longest chapter so far, it took half the time that it did for me to write any of the others. I think I was too interested in my own plot. The words just came flying out of my fingers.
B) Chapter one is exactly as I wrote it back in September of 2011--I haven't changed anything. So yeah, Mashi was evil from the very first time I started writing this >:D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I'm still not in this...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

It's not over?

....actually I meant to put you in chapter eleven, but I forgot. I'll work you in somewhere because your scene was actually kind of funny. ::) But I erased the list of ostracized people, in case you haven't noticed... I mean, I'm not going to shove people into a story where they have no business being just for the sake of shoving them in (unless you're Kman).

MaestroUGC

Yeah, Kman was a nice touch, plus most of the people on that list are gone now anyway.

Ah, membership here is fleeting for the many.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

I would like to think that I've been around long enough to be a part of the NSM novel, but don't put me in just to put me in
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 03, 2012, 02:00:44 PMI mean, I'm not going to shove people into a story where they have no business being just for the sake of shoving them in (unless you're Kman).

Hey, what's that supposed to mean...?
Party Hard!
[close]

JDMEK5

Think I could at least be on the character list? Even if I'm not in the story right away...?

EDIT: What if the entire story was put under the first post as well? That way it could be easy to read it chapter by chapter.
So, when a new chapter is added, it would be copied/pasted to the end of the first post.
Would that work or would that be considered spamming?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on July 03, 2012, 04:20:33 PMHey, what's that supposed to mean...?
That you have nothing to do with the plot of the story?

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 03, 2012, 05:55:04 PMThink I could at least be on the character list? Even if I'm not in the story right away...?

EDIT: What if the entire story was put under the first post as well? That way it could be easy to read it chapter by chapter.
So, when a new chapter is added, it would be copied/pasted to the end of the first post.
Would that work or would that be considered spamming?

There's a character limit on the posts. When I finish the story, I'll create a new topic and post the entire thing in a couple posts and people can leave any comments underneath.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 03, 2012, 06:10:31 PMThat you have nothing to do with the plot of the story?

Oh ok, got it. That's alright. I was happy to even be involved :) thanks, Slow!
Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

Mashi stole my smile. :<

Great chapter featuring me too, although it seemed like my character was a bit flat.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 01, 2012, 12:32:55 PM"Does it involve tentacle rape?" said Dude in a bored voice.
<3